[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have recieved a PM from Powerslave saying that he wont be able to play for quite some while due to his work situation. He asked to be put as inactive and is therefore no longer a Lord Elector. Hopefully he will join us again!

Have recieved a PM from Powerslave saying that he wont be able to play for quite some while due to his work situation. He asked to be put as inactive and is therefore no longer a Lord Elector. Hopefully he will join us again!

thats too bad :( I'll be very busy the coming week due to last exams and I'll defens my thesis in the coming 3 weeks....afetr that I'll be gone for a month...

so not too much free time :(

got the PM and I am okey with the training time. But for the moment I am in Singapore and I will soon travel to Australia, so I will not be able too play in qouite some time

I have many things of my master thesis to do, so I don't know when I can get time (and regularly). Wednesday I can't, and I also prefer late hours.

Ok I´ve asked Perkele a Finnish clan if we can train with them :)

they agreed but I want first Wetew to say what he thinks about it :)

It would be awesome if we could manage to get 6 people to the training :) and they would get that amount we might really train good

what do you guys think?

It would be awesome if we could manage to get 6 people to the training :) and they would get that amount we might really train good

what do you guys think?

Perfect.

what do you guys think?

Excellent initiative! :D Do they have a english site, the only one I can find are in finnish which isn't my preferable language ;)

Which days do they train on?

Tried to join the NOP Training grounds server last Friday, but for some reason my machine couldn't find the server, even after several attempts:(. Hopefully next time...

Tried to join the NOP Training grounds server last Friday, but for some reason my machine couldn't find the server, even after several attempts:(. Hopefully next time...

If you have downloaded the latest patch you have to make sure that you haven't checked the box "only server with people" (or something like that) because the NOP-server will most likely not show then ;) :p

Perkele_HAnde asked me when we might be up for training? so when can we play? wetew?

Today at 19? Or do they want another date?

Edit: We can use our teamspeak aswell