Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 63 88 113 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

It says the one version is free.
    Forum rules:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aq_forum_rules
    Heraldic Armies: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eraldic-armies
    Horses Project:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Horses-project

Founder: Paradox Modders International, The Iconians Club 20, 150+ friends association,The Chaapa'ai, 500k Club Social Groups

I'm sorry, I won't be able to come to training this weekend, I'll be visiting a relative.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Lor Dric View Post
    It says the one version is free.
    Yeah, the version that only allows up to five people on at the same time.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

8 actually, I think... But thats to little anyway...

I've checked a bit, and as far as my knowledge goes so can we choose between Teamspeak and Mumble. One thing with Mumble (that TS3 doesn't seem to have) is that everyone will se who's talking, because their name will show up in the game. Im not sure if this works in M&B, but it might be worth a try.

Montfort! Can you say if TS3 have this feature aswell?

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    What about group calls through x-fire.
    curtis: I'm not even going to bother with this thread. The skids to hell have already been greased on this baby.

Brain Surgery - The AAR!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    8 actually, I think... But thats to little anyway...

I've checked a bit, and as far as my knowledge goes so can we choose between Teamspeak and Mumble. One thing with Mumble (that TS3 doesn't seem to have) is that everyone will se who's talking, because their name will show up in the game. Im not sure if this works in M&B, but it might be worth a try.

Montfort! Can you say if TS3 have this feature aswell?
    No, it doesn't. There's a third party software (Playclaw, or TeamSpeak Overlay) which does.

Xfire group calls can kill your computer, if it's not that good, so watch out for that.

There's also GSC: http://getgsc.com/

If you go with TeamSpeak, _Benedict_ on TaleWorlds might host a server for you, which is cool if you guys don't have enough bandwith or something.

Quote Originally Posted by montfort94 View Post
    Yeah, the version that only allows up to five people on at the same time.
    Have we ever gotten more than that to show up to a game??
    Forum rules:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aq_forum_rules
    Heraldic Armies: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eraldic-armies
    Horses Project:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Horses-project

Founder: Paradox Modders International, The Iconians Club 20, 150+ friends association,The Chaapa'ai, 500k Club Social Groups

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lor Dric View Post
    Have we ever gotten more than that to show up to a game??
    Yes we did for the match with Order of the Lion (8 or 9 I think). And lots of times in random training matches.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry guys that I missed todays training

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Sorry guys that I missed todays training
    What training?
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    What training?
    We are suposed to train sat and sun at 15:00

We are suposed to train sat and sun at 15:00
    You need to work more on spreading information.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

all the things that used electricity stopped around 14.00 and resumed around 16.00, I still can´t use the internet on my gaming computer thou

Heya, I've arrived back in Munich. ( I had to get a plane, I was visiting relatives in England! )

Anyway, I'm back.

Zealot Crybaby Troll Jarkko Suvinen's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 BetaPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Do you have a system (or anybody volunteering )for showing the basic ropes of MBW MP for paradoxians new to the game? I understand your Saturday and Sunday training sessions are for fine-tuning guild tactics, but do you have any "introductory" or "tryout" evenings for newbie Paradoxians wanting to know if they have what it takes to survive in the cruel world of MPing?
    I prefer the term differently rational.

Mneh, I could "Introduce" a member of the order to playing the game if they want. I'm fairly good at the game, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkko Suvinen View Post
    Do you have a system (or anybody volunteering )for showing the basic ropes of MBW MP for paradoxians new to the game? I understand your Saturday and Sunday training sessions are for fine-tuning guild tactics, but do you have any "introductory" or "tryout" evenings for newbie Paradoxians wanting to know if they have what it takes to survive in the cruel world of MPing?
    Our fine-tuning trainings haven't been so much about fine-tuning at all I could give you an introduction if you want, but you could easly just show up on training day and play with us.

Zealot Crybaby Troll Jarkko Suvinen's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 BetaPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Nice Would either of you have time at around 16BST/17CET/18EET on Friday evening? I would be most grateful
    I prefer the term differently rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkko Suvinen View Post
    Nice Would either of you have time at around 16BST/17CET/18EET on Friday evening? I would be most grateful
    Will most likely not be able to play at all the weekend as my grandfather comes to Sweden from Hungary, but I could give you some help almost whenever you like except this weekend

Edit: Jacos could probably learn you alot more then I can anyway...

Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 63 88 113 ... LastLast