[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only one I see running Seige with people is full atm.

Dont see that server.

Oh wow, when you do a search rather then let the comp show it it shows alot more.

If any of you guys want to talk to me, my steam account name is 'jakobot138'.

EDIT: Wait, my warband account is RumpledBed. (I got my "warband account" for when I got the orange box because I already had most of the games in my old account.)

Also, I share that account with someone else, called John. I'm Jacob. Just ask him to pass on a message if it's him that's on.

Last edited:
NOP_Squire_Jacos. You have proven yourself worthy of knighthood. Do you swear the oath?

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

If you do so you may from this day call yourself NOP_Knight_Jacos

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good.

Thank you, Grand Master. It is an honour be granted knighthood.

I have managed to get some playtime on Lors second computer. I would like to apply to join your clan.
Nick: Slayth
In-game: Slayth
I am still pretty much a gross beginner. I have been playing as infantry, using a Bardiche. I have some experience as cavalry in Mount & Blade, but haven't played much yet in Warband.
Slayth6.jpg

Slayth8.jpg

Ok I have tried searching for but can't find the NOP servers. Are they up? can you do a filterered / direct ip search?

I have managed to get some playtime on Lors second computer. I would like to apply to join your clan.
Nick: Slayth
In-game: Slayth
I am still pretty much a gross beginner. I have been playing as infantry, using a Bardiche. I have some experience as cavalry in Mount & Blade, but haven't played much yet in Warband.
Welcome. Your nick is NOP_Squire_Slayth. Is Slayth your nick at Taleworlds aswell?
Ok I have tried searching for but can't find the NOP servers. Are they up? can you do a filterered / direct ip search?

I don't think they are up at the moment. As soon as everything is fixed I'll annonuce that in this thread.

Thank you for accepting me into the clan. Yes, my nick at Taleworlds is Slayth; I didn't think Space Sloth sounded medieval enough.

Space definitely existed in medieval times.

Yes! Suddenly can I find every server at home :D Yay!