Page 36 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Had a rather nice session at 22nd battleserver, except for that I got TK:ed in the round before this and therefore lost all my armour and weapons (plus all that money I've got from killing foes in that round)

Well well, I'm pleased anyway. Especially as that I got the last kill of that map when charging a surrounded enemy that killed my horse, but not before I killed her

One other fun thing was this guy with the finest armour that charged against a member of my team. I intercepted and killed him with a precise lance, only to see how his horse charged against my teammate and killed him So much for my effort to help him

*Thats my horse, how I loved him.... *sad*

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det p det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund p Forum p Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    So recntly got Warband and am 'average' i.e usually break even / positive k/d/r . Do you need some cannon fodder? Only problem is I can't make training time you put up on first page as the g/f would mount her own blade in my head if I did. Can usually just do week nights.
    curtis: I'm not even going to bother with this thread. The skids to hell have already been greased on this baby.

Brain Surgery - The AAR!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    CoR is wondering if we would like a training match together with them (something like 8 vs 8 with CoR players on both teams if we cant get enough players together). Anyone interested? Need the usual info like date, time and type of match that you would like...
    Of course I am interested. Saturday and Monday is not recommended. Need to keep in mind school as well.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

I will go to Warriors Guild because I got better rank. I am General now.
    LoveYourCoutryOr suffer!
    In the final hour you will confess be for you die!
    Non habēō hora postquam cruor non fluo!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Wetew, I just have to tell you that I can`t do the sunday training. Since I have a eu3 MP game at that time

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I can't play until next weekend (not this one).
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Von Uber View Post
    So recntly got Warband and am 'average' i.e usually break even / positive k/d/r . Do you need some cannon fodder? Only problem is I can't make training time you put up on first page as the g/f would mount her own blade in my head if I did. Can usually just do week nights.
    That doesn't matter, as you easily can learn our tactics by fighting with or against us in other days. The training times may change in the future of course.

Please answer this so will I add you to our member list:

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in these thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduktion of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
    Ingame:
    Archer: ?/10
    Cavalry: ?/10
    How did you find us:

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    Of course I am interested. Saturday and Monday is not recommended. Need to keep in mind school as well.
    OK
    Quote Originally Posted by It wasen't me View Post
    I will go to Warriors Guild because I got better rank. I am General now.

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    Wetew, I just have to tell you that I can`t do the sunday training. Since I have a eu3 MP game at that time
    OK. But you can come on saturdays training?
    Quote Originally Posted by Camara View Post
    I can't play until next weekend (not this one).
    OK, thats not a problem.

It has been proposed that you will be promoted to Knight Elector. As Grand Master I second this proposition and ask you if you would do our clan the honour and serve as a Knight Elector?
    Last edited by Wetew; 15-05-2010 at 02:08.

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

I found out today that I probably can't train tomorrow (or atleast not the entire pass) as my Canoe Polo-team is having a course for ten girls about our sport To bad that I wasn't informed earlier (got a phone call at 21:00 or so)

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OK, thats not a problem.

It has been proposed that you will be promoted to Knight Elector. As Grand Master I second this proposition and ask you if you would do our clan the honour and serve as a Knight Elector?
    As I said before I'm not a great warrior, but if the clan wants it I'm glad to serve as a Knight Elector.
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

Forum rules:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aq_forum_rules
    Heraldic Armies: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eraldic-armies
    Horses Project:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Horses-project

Founder: Paradox Modders International, The Iconians Club 20, 150+ friends association,The Chaapa'ai, 500k Club Social Groups

Quote Originally Posted by Camara View Post
    As I said before I'm not a great warrior, but if the clan wants it I'm glad to serve as a Knight Elector.
    Fighting isn't all, just look on who you guys have as Grand Master

How often are the servers up? I checked a little while ago and none were up. I'm not sure if they're up now and it's just 2 roughly hours from training.

EDIT: I just checked and none of the NOP servers are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacos View Post
    How often are the servers up? I checked a little while ago and none were up. I'm not sure if they're up now and it's just 2 roughly hours from training.

EDIT: I just checked and none of the NOP servers are up.
    They have most likely crasched then, and the only one who can fix them is Powerslave. If the server isn't up at three we skip training...

Some of you guys might have noticed that you can't download our banner pack anymore. I had hoped that I could upload Timothy the Knight's banner pack here, but it seems that it is to big. So I've made a link to his thread where you can find it.

Attention all swedish players!

Nations Cup will be arranged and Sweden has one team. I've said that I would tell you guys so that you may join them if you're interested. Nations Cup isn't anything clan related, but a bonus and a possibility to train and fight against experienced players.

Here you'll find the swedish teampage here. For the rest of you guys I can just recommend to find you own teams nation.
    Just want to promote this one again! Swedes, there is now a new thread that you can find in the scandinavian section at Taleworlds...

Syber Sid and Paradoc, download the new banner pack!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Nick: Von Uber
    Ingame: Von_Uber
    Infantry: 6.413/10
    Archer: 6.02/10
    Cavalry: 4/10
    How did you find us: Here Am reasonable infantryman/archer, probably better at melee (although my favourite is being an archer then stealing shield/sword from the dead). Can be online usually mon-thurs from around 8 or 9 CET, although can change that is necssary. W/e's are pretty much out unless I can escape from her-in-doors.
    curtis: I'm not even going to bother with this thread. The skids to hell have already been greased on this baby.

Brain Surgery - The AAR!

You new nick is NOP_Squire_Von_Uber

...as for todays training so will i not be able to participate... sorry... But we had alot to fix before todays course, so I must go now

Don't worry, the servers aren't up anyway >_<

Have not recieved any reply from Powerslave regarding the servers, so todays training will be played on some other server (preferably a siege server where there is alot of action)...

//Wetew

Page 36 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 ... LastLast