[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've never gotten these to work for me. you pack in the Textures->Clan folder right?

Its easier to to the following: Module -> Native -> Textures. That works for me atleast. What you need to do is to take out all the files from the clan folder (most of the are names banners_x.dds (where x is a letter from A-E) and replace them with the original (or just place them in the texture map if you choose to do as I've done

Edit: I will make a tutorial when, and if, I get permission from Timothy to upload the banner pack to this thread.

Nick: Jacos
Ingame: Jacos
Infantry: 5-7/10
Archer: 4-5/10
Cavalry: 5/10
How did you find us: Surfing the M&B Warband - Multiplayer Paradox forums.

Notes;
I haven't bought the game yet, but I'm going to, possibly today.
I'm not that good of a player, but I'm getting better.
I'm honourable :p

Propose making Camara Knight Elector.

Attention all swedish players!

Nations Cup will be arranged and Sweden has one team. I've said that I would tell you guys so that you may join them if you're interested. Nations Cup isn't anything clan related, but a bonus and a possibility to train and fight against experienced players.

Here you'll find the swedish teampage here. For the rest of you guys I can just recommend to find you own teams nation. :D

Nick: Jacos
Ingame: Jacos
Infantry: 5-7/10
Archer: 4-5/10
Cavalry: 5/10
How did you find us: Surfing the M&B Warband - Multiplayer Paradox forums.

Notes;
I haven't bought the game yet, but I'm going to, possibly today.
I'm not that good of a player, but I'm getting better.
I'm honourable :p

UPDATE: I've bought the game now, and it's about 50% done.

Attention all swedish players!

Nations Cup will be arranged and Sweden has one team. I've said that I would tell you guys so that you may join them if you're interested. Nations Cup isn't anything clan related, but a bonus and a possibility to train and fight against experienced players.

Here you'll find the swedish teampage here. For the rest of you guys I can just recommend to find you own teams nation. :D

Hmmm, don't see a US team yet. Wonder if I could get away with a Texas team. :D

Why are you removing me?

I asked if I would do that? Thought that you might wanted to join Confused-Mans clan insted... But I haven't removed you yet

All the NOP servers seem to be down.

CoR is wondering if we would like a training match together with them (something like 8 vs 8 with CoR players on both teams if we cant get enough players together). Anyone interested? Need the usual info like date, time and type of match that you would like...