[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I make 2 accounts and when i get banned i go my other computer and make 3 account. They don't even muted me first.. 1 acoount is so old that i dont remember that i have it :D

I make 2 accounts and when i get banned i go my other computer and make 3 account. They don't even muted me first.. 1 acoount is so old that i dont remember that i have it :D

Maybe they banned you for having multiple acounts?

Well you should know that regardless of the name you have ingame it's your copy of the game the server owner sees. You have ID: 35067 and unless you buy another copy and log in from that game. As a server owner I could ban that ID and you wouldn't be able to play on our server. I guess that you only get kicked, not banned from the server.

Btw why are you getting kicked/banned. As a member of NOP you should play nice. We are a bunch of nice guys you know. ;)

This clan members! Please post in here and say something.
Need know active players :)

Is there anything to say? Are you implying that there are people willing to play now?

Well you should know that regardless of the name you have ingame it's your copy of the game the server owner sees. You have ID: 35067 and unless you buy another copy and log in from that game. As a server owner I could ban that ID and you wouldn't be able to play on our server. I guess that you only get kicked, not banned from the server.

Btw why are you getting kicked/banned. As a member of NOP you should play nice. We are a bunch of nice guys you know. ;)

Ok... Do you know that we don't speak about that. We speak that i have been banned from taleworlds forum :D

Yay!! Just got Motherboard ordered.:cool:
Hopefully it won't get detained in customs like the last one.