[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To everyone: I would recommend that you guys play with fellow clan members. If you do well in any battle, please take a screenshot (ctrl+insert) of your result and post it in the NOP Game Discussion thread. This way we can easily see how good you are, and if you deserve a promotion.

Any member can at any given point petition for a promotion (for himself or another member) and I, Samilou or the_hdk may accept or decline such a petition.
One sure way to be promoted is to play with the Grand Master or his Lord Electors, as they are the ones who decide everything.

Hi all! I won't be able to play this weekend (until Sunday atleast) as I will be away on a tournament Friday and Saturday. While I'm gone the_hdk and Samilou will run all that is clan-related. If Lor Dric manage to get his dedicated server up please try it out :D It would be awesome if we got our own server to function :)

Have fun! And don't forget to slay all that are not NOP:ians! :D

The election is over and I am the 'new' Grand Master

Congratulations Wetew!

For some reason, I am unable to join into multiplayer games from my home computer:(, but I am following the NOP in this thread. I will practice in my single player game, in case I can ever join a game.

Signing up. I generally check the forums but I'm a lurker ;)

Nick: euphorist (fspades in taleworlds forum)
Ingame: equicide
Infantry: 7/10 I do decent in sieges and such. Need to practice manual blocking.
Archer: 4/10 New to this. But I'm not too bad I guess.
Cavalry: 1/10 I absolutely suck at this and never choose cavalry.

Signing up. I generally check the forums but I'm a lurker ;)

Nick: euphorist (fspades in taleworlds forum)
Ingame: equicide
Infantry: 7/10 I do decent in sieges and such. Need to practice manual blocking.
Archer: 4/10 New to this. But I'm not too bad I guess.
Cavalry: 1/10 I absolutely suck at this and never choose cavalry.

You may now use the following nick: NOP_Squire_Equicide. Please download the banners and put them separately in the textures folder. This way you will be able to use our banners in-game. Be active and promotion will follow :p

To you guys who haven't downloaded the banner pack - do so! To those of you who have the old one, download the new pack. To you guys who have shortened you nick, please write it correctly (remember seeing someone that had shortened Knight to K).

You may now use the following nick: NOP_Squire_Equicide. Please download the banners and put them separately in the textures folder. This way you will be able to use our banners in-game. Be active and promotion will follow :p

To you guys who haven't downloaded the banner pack - do so! To those of you who have the old one, download the new pack. To you guys who have shortened you nick, please write it correctly (remember seeing someone that had shortened Knight to K).

can I use Lord instead LordElector please?

I can't see the results if my nick is too long :p

can I use Lord instead LordElector please?

I can't see the results if my nick is too long :p

You can't? I can see my result, only not when I'm dead.
We will have to look into this if everyone experience this problem...

Hello, Id like to apply to the clan. I can mostly play on evenings after 9 pm finnish time or weekends. Im still pretty new to the M&B multiplayer and seem to die more often than not. The thing I like doing most is using Rhodok infantry and play the "poke a pony in the eye with the pole" game. Other than that I can't hit anything or anyone.

Nick: Hideous (taleworlds forum nick is StrongMelGibson)
Ingame: Hideous
Infantry: 4/10 Harassing horses has given me confidence.
Archer: 3/10 I actually killed someone with a bow once.
Cavalry: 1/10 How do I steer this thing?

We are growing cool!! Hope to be back playing in 2-3 weeks.

For the creation of our first dedicated server I honour Powerslave with the title of Knight Elector. Powerslave, you may now use the silver clan banner! :D

For all the rest! Start using that server! :D

Last edited:
What do you guys say about a clan-training at 18:00 CET today? Using Powerslave's server?