[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to join. I been playing under the same name as I have here and I think I usually do pretty well. I am one of those that always think strategicly and my main goal is to win the round regardless of my own kill/death rate. It would be fun to play the game with others that think the same.

Nick: Powerslave (Paradox and Ingame)

Infantry: 8/10
Archer: 4/10
Cavalry: 7/10

I usually play Siege, CTF, Assault, Fight and Destroy or Battle but from time to time I play the other modes as well.

I will join when I fix my computer and if somebody can think up an awsome username for me. "TheDoctor987" doesn't feel right for a medieval game. Also I don't want to be associated with the ugliest man on Earth.:eek:

Doc987 M.B.

DocPlat

Last edited:
I'd love to join. I been playing under the same name as I have here and I think I usually do pretty well. I am one of those that always think strategicly and my main goal is to win the round regardless of my own kill/death rate. It would be fun to play the game with others that think the same.

Nick: Powerslave (Paradox and Ingame)

Infantry: 8/10
Archer: 4/10
Cavalry: 7/10

I usually play Siege, CTF, Assault, Fight and Destroy or Battle but from time to time I play the other modes as well.
Added... You nick for now is NOP_Knight_Powerslave

Personally im exactly like you. I can play a siege game and stand watch at some backdoor, maybe getting up to three kills and be perfectly satisified with that. Even though I like to be were the action is. I also love to direct my team, which is best done when you dont have especially much to do (you cant type when at the same time trying to fight of enemies :p)
this is going quite well :)
also good that we have different kinds of players.

how about a training session anytime soon? :)

Yeah, a training session would be great. Is that something someone can arrange. I probably have enough broadband to help out, but im a totally clueless in how to do it (I've tried with Flooper X, but we couldn't find each others games)
I will join when I fix my computer and if somebody can think up an awsome username for me. "TheDoctor987" doesn't feel right for a medieval game. Also I don't want to be associated with the ugliest man on Earth.:eek:
OK
I like that.:)

Now it is just a matter of fixing my computer. This thread on the Tech Support Fourm describes what is wrong with it. http://www.techsupportforum.com/har...-cpu/473691-computer-switches-itself-off.html

Do you want me to put you in as TheParaDoc for now?

Edit: Should I write who are active and not? So that we know in the future? Or shall inactive players be demoted to squires after a while?

There is some interest from some swedes at the scandinavian forum, so this clan is likely to grow more and more.

Added... You nick for now is NOP_Knight_Powerslave

Personally im exactly like you. I can play a siege game and stand watch at some backdoor, maybe getting up to three kills and be perfectly satisified with that. Even though I like to be were the action is. I also love to direct my team, which is best done when you dont have especially much to do (you cant type when at the same time trying to fight of enemies :p)

Yeah, a training session would be great. Is that something someone can arrange. I probably have enough broadband to help out, but im a totally clueless in how to do it (I've tried with Flooper X, but we couldn't find each others games)

OK

Do you want me to put you in as TheParaDoc for now?

Edit: Should I write who are active and not? So that we know in the future? Or shall inactive players be demoted to squires after a while?

There is some interest from some swedes at the scandinavian forum, so this clan is likely to grow more and more.

I'll try to look into the training thing after work and report back. :)

demoting inactives after a while is a good idea :)
And good to hear that more swedes are interested. this clan is growing pretty well. :cool: let them come over! p

how will be decide on Electors?

how will be decide on Electors?

Either we make some active forumites Knight Electors and let them vote for a Grand Master. Then the Grand Master gets to choose up to three Lord Electors (three might not be necessary at this point) and voila, we have an active clan.

Any other ideas?

2vvp1yu.jpg

:D

Nice... Have you done files for shields aswell (I have no idea how to actually do so, so I must ask).

If you have I can probably attach them (or atleast make a link to them in the first post). If you want I can mail you the original files for better quality.

Edit: To bad that only people who have the file can see them in-game.

Edit: We could add our banner to: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,83152.0.html

Last edited:
I like the idea of having slightly different banners according to rank as well, as some clans seem to do. It is quite elitist of course, but if ranks are decided according to in-game performance at least we can justify it.

The banner pack is full, so good luck getting your banner in. :(

We can make our own pack for ourselves although still offer it publically then. If we distinguish ourselves perhaps some outsiders will get it as well.

I like the idea of having slightly different banners according to rank as well, as some clans seem to do.

Yeah... The problem is that for the moment its not possible to have more then a certain amount of banners in the game (so the banner-packs seem to limit the number of banners per clan). But I would love if our banner where in three different types: a black platypus, a silver platypus and a golden one. Black for all except Lord Electors and the Grand Master, where Lords gets the silver ones.

We can make our own pack for ourselves although still offer it publically then. If we distinguish ourselves perhaps some outsiders will get it as well.

Would it not be better to announce our clan and hope that individual banners are removed in favour for our clan-ones?

Would it not be better to announce our clan and hope that individual banners are removed in favour for our clan-ones?

Perhaps it is. What about playing an internal clan game today? We need to get started with practical stuff!

Can't write anymore right now. Maybe tonight... Welcome any newcomer and explain what this is, and I'll add them tomorrow

Either we make some active forumites Knight Electors and let them vote for a Grand Master. Then the Grand Master gets to choose up to three Lord Electors (three might not be necessary at this point) and voila, we have an active clan.

Any other ideas?

fine with me. we'll see. :)
as you are the founder I vote fo you :cool:

edit: you could use a different green for the MP nicks as I have to select them to read them :)