[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
welcome metaphonia

change your name into NOP_Squire_metaphonia :cool:

what are the times you can play? at around what time?
where do you live? :)

Yeah sorry i forgot it
I'm from Italy
I can play from Sunday to Friday from 11AM to 10PM CET
On Saturday from 11AM to 3PM CET
It could change if i find a work:(

I can play in about 30 minutes. I'll be eating now.

By the way metaphonia, I will be traveling to Italy in 3 weeks! I've already been there three times, and it's a beautiful country.

I can play in about 30 minutes. I'll be eating now.

By the way metaphonia, I will be traveling to Italy in 3 weeks! I've already been there three times, and it's a beautiful country.

the most beautiful in the world IMO :)

I'll be able to play in 45 min +-

two stats for 2 rounds... I do not have more time 2day

both with camara and Sam joined us at the end of 2nd round...nice stats for such a short time :)

I had a nice duel with camara in the 2nd round but than one out of camara's team came and killed him :rofl: I killed that guy a sec later just to die at the hand of another guy a sec after that that was epic :D

mb29.jpg

mb30.jpg

Have everyone updated their banners? And have you updated to the new 1.1010 patch? If so, please say how it compared to the previous one

New banners? I'll download them now :eek:o
E: Well, the new white looks better than earlier. Too bad I'm not allowed to use it... yet.

Have everyone updated their banners? And have you updated to the new 1.1010 patch? If so, please say how it compared to the previous one

Even the knights' one? It seems extremely similar if not the same.

I don't want to update.... I want to play the invasion mod for a while, I have waited for an eternity! Anyone with me?

Even the knights' one? It seems extremely similar if not the same.

Its almost the same... But according to foamy so is the knights banner better...

Going to play some more of the invasion mod now. Definitely think you should try it.

My motherboard fried so it will be a while before I can play again.:(:(