[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm playing in ZHG server atm. TDM for teh win.

that server is just full of retards....

1st round and on the ice I kept getting killed by my OWN team!
especially on the ice...atleast 10 times....
and more annoying they kept changing the maps every 3 minutes....

add to that that I wasn't in my biggest form and well yes I got a min score....

i'm off to look for a server without 11 year old brats...
PL TDM server is mostly good

Ah, that was pretty nice. The first round went to hell, with my 6/17 stats. The next round was pretty nice, I got 17/7, on Battle on Ice I got something like 13/9 and the last round I quit because I'm busy.

The_hdk's start in Battle on Ice wasn't that good, I noticed he had 1/9 stats. He raised them to about 16/something by the end of the match, though.

E: Yes, the Friendly Fire of ranged weapons on that server sucks, because no one seems to notice it. Every archer just shoots at everything that moves, and I got killed by FF at least 8 times.

Ah, that was pretty nice. The first round went to hell, with my 6/17 stats. The next round was pretty nice, I got 17/7, on Battle on Ice I got something like 13/9 and the last round I quit because I'm busy.

The_hdk's start in Battle on Ice wasn't that good, I noticed he had 1/9 stats. He raised them to about 16/something by the end of the match, though.

yeah I got killed 3 times while I spawned on the boat...by my own team....than 2x times by another horseman...so indeed I was 1-9 at the start went better when I didn't spawn where my own team mates didn't kill me... :p

I ended 9-17....my worst ever :p

I wasn't impressed, armor didn't seem to make any difference, two handed weapons are way overpowered. Bows are still overpowered as in original game.

Worst armor got killed with one hit, best armor I could get, got killed with one hit. Standard shield breaks with one block, best shield breaks with one block.
Horses get killed from one hit.
Getting shot at by my own team on the boat I decided to quit.
Saw the_hdk a couple of times and tuore once briefly.

Last edited:
I wasn't impressed, armor didn't seem to make any difference, two handed weapons are way overpowered. Bows are still overpowered as in original game.

Worst armor got killed with one hit, best armor I could get, got killed with one hit. Standard shield breaks with one block, best shield breaks with one block.
Horses get killed from one hit.
Getting shot at by my own team on the boat I decided to quit.
Saw the_hdk a couple of times and tuore once briefly.

Has something changed with the 1.105 patch? Or was it because of the server setup? Because shields shouldn't break after one block... My shields hasn't broken like that before either...

Has something changed with the 1.105 patch? Or was it because of the server setup? Because shields shouldn't break after one block... My shields hasn't broken like that before either...

They can break if you face a well-aimed hit from a really powerful axe.

Lions_Den_UK?

After just one round we had to switch to a crappy map (the river one), so I think we need to find a better server. You make a suggestion?

EDIT: EU_S7 seems good.

the results of the last 3 rounds played by NOP players :)

I liked the capture the flag mode. I loved how when you got a flag...every enemy rides against you :D also there is more team work

mb16.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb18.jpg

too bad we lost the last one...we should have won it...
I died too much trying to get the flag...after a while they ware too well organized :p

What server do we play next?

Im up for playing right now if anyone interested?