[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tried to add hdk on Steam as friend... but i get a message "he ignores you" :eek:o :p

To help our upcoming grand-master, i could (with instructions from Wetew) take care of a Jestserver account, if we chose to continue having a server and TS3.

:(

I thought you'd wait for a new one to be created or that it would be possible to transfer it to HDK. We are just having a training session and we don't really have an efficient means of communication.

Maybe we should arrange something temporary as Wetew suggested before resuming the training. What works best? Or do you know another TS server that we can borrow for a while?

We can try if cs.servegame.com (a minecraft server that I frequent, it is empty ATM) works without permission. Might be that it doesn't though. Use the search option in server list to find it.

Quoting myself due to new page. Please try and see if it works.

Tried to add hdk on Steam as friend... but i get a message "he ignores you" :eek:o :p

To help our upcoming grand-master, i could (with instructions from Wetew) take care of a Jestserver account, if we chose to continue having a server and TS3.

you sure you added the_hdk ? :D

if so i didnt have any messages :p

ill try to setup a new account on jetservers tomorrow :)

Maybe we can have another, proper session tomorrow in that case. If you are playing, what server are you in?

Maybe we can have another, proper session tomorrow in that case. If you are playing, what server are you in?

I had a headache so I took a break. gig and cived ware still in wolfs den when I left :)

sure i should be online tomorrow between 12 and 16 :)

Damn, i had posted before coming on the server, but it got lost somehow. :confused:

Anyways, too bad we couldn't communicate, but was fun.

Before loggin on, i was going to propose that, to take away some responsibility from the upcoming Grand Master, i could take care of creating as server with TS3 on Jestserver for the clan, temporary or not.

EDIT : wierd, now i found my post again and a few others. hdk, i went through Wetew's page on Steam to ask you to be friend :p

really? :S I think sami added me but I can't see you

whats your name ill add you!

Blixn?

My Steam ID is gigau_

When i try looking for you, i get another error message :confused:

:(

I thought you'd wait for a new one to be created or that it would be possible to transfer it to HDK. We are just having a training session and we don't really have an efficient means of communication.

Maybe we should arrange something temporary as Wetew suggested before resuming the training. What works best? Or do you know another TS server that we can borrow for a while?

We can try if cs.servegame.com (a minecraft server that I frequent, it is empty ATM) works without permission. Might be that it doesn't though. Use the search option in server list to find it.

I made a back-up with the most important files so that we can copy that one into the new server.

really? :S I think sami added me but I can't see you

whats your name ill add you!

Blixn?

Blixn is one of the ZHG players (I think), a swede...

Should I take it as Gigau's nomination of the_hdk as the new Grand Master is the only nomination we got? If so, who here accept this nomination?

The_hdk for Grand Master:

[x]Gigau
[x]Wetew

I've updated the election for marshals as well, as of right now there's three nominated, the two former marshals and me, the former Grand Master.

Hdk will now create his own thread, as there doesn't seem to be anymore nominees. Hail the new Grand Master :D

btw Guys Server is up and running :)

Gig when we have time i'll explain everything to you.

als sami or henkalv (if hes here :p) if you want I'll share the server info with you too so you could edit it :)

I have been a bit absent lately. I don´t know who I think should be GM so I will abstain from voting