[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just returned from the cottage. Any news about the tournament idea?

Missed tonight's training, sorry :eek:o

When is next time you guys will be online ?

Just returned from the cottage. Any news about the tournament idea?

will work with that idea when I get back from Greece next week :) and after I lose the hangover :p

so far having a blast

alot of people from Norway here. werid people. I get mistaken alot for being Scandinavian lol. people just start talking to me in either Norwegian or Swedish :D

Just got back from holidays, sorry I left unannounced.
The Tournament idea seems good though.

Ok, this time, for sure, i'm coming tonight to train.

Are there going to be other Clan members ?

Where are we at with the potential changes at the head of the Clan ?

I'l be online tonight.

Working today, or actually the whole week and weekend. So will not be able to participate at all

Well, had some fun with Henkalv and Cived. Showed me i really need to get back to more training... i've been away too long :p

I'll be there on friday ;)

Back from Finland.

I should be able to play tomorrow. Possibly some this evening as well.

I'll try to come and spend an hour tonight as i really need to train again... but i'm not sure i'll make it.

I'll be there fore sure tommorrow, however.

im back :D

im ill as hell but ill try to play tonight (if I wont fall asleep :p)

Have a an hour long nap before playing, make sure you rest an hour (awake) or so away from the computer after that too, then play.

Have a an hour long nap before playing, make sure you rest an hour (awake) or so away from the computer after that too, then play.

that actually worked :)
was fun training. D and playing after so long.

just a few mins ago had a few rounds on Vikigr mod. Ferretcrusher had an adrenaline rush. and in one round I went from 5-3 to 15-3 yes I killed 10 guys in one round. and 7 of them ware after I was left alone.

due to adrenaline kick I was actually shaking :O my heart was pounding like madman. but I saw things in slow-motion and could think twice a fast as normally :O never had anything like that. took a break after that :p
anyone had something similar before?

I can remember a couple of them. Had one when I was running from my bigger brother, in retrospect it might not have been such a good idea to kick someone who just got home from boot camp in the nuts when you are twelve.

Also something similar when flying with my father after he got the acrobatic flying license and when a friend of mine stepped on a nail and me and some other mates had to carry him to his house

Yeah.. the day i did something crazy, and ended up pursued by a dozen cows :wacko:

Oh, it's just that i was on holyday in a family house in Picardie. Just next to the place where we'd eat outside, there was a fence, and on the other side, a dozen cows grazing. The problem with eating in such proximity is the flies. So i'd go past the fence and gently have them go on the other side of the meadow. At the end of the week, i'd go to the other side of the meadow to watch them from close. At one point (i still wonder what i was thinking at that moment :p), i got on all four, and mooed like a cow :eek:o
One of the cows pranced. I got afraid, rose and run. I ran twice as fast when i heard the herd running behind me... :D

Yesterday, hdk and i had a short training session... we felt a little lonely.

I won't even post screenshots given i had the worst scores ever :eek:o