[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be here!

The TS3 server seems to be offline.

Doesn't look like it.

Anybody coming this time?

I'll be. Just let me finish watching this Let's play and I'll be on M&B.

Sami and I are connecting right now... and hoping other Platypuses/Platypi will join us... ;)

Hi guys, I've been away the last week, and been working from sunday to tuesday.... So I haven't been able to play.

I've been contacted by the Wolfpack clan regarding a battle. I answered them that we're currently not that many playing. We'll see what their responce will be.

I've updated the server to 1.142 by the way

1.142 seems to have added a lot of new bugs that people on Taleworlds forum seem to justify not updating.

1.142 seems to have added a lot of new bugs that people on Taleworlds forum seem to justify not updating.

Though that something they always say... I you're going to go by the most noisiest peoples opinions we would still be on the 0.908 patch or something like that...

And I haven't read about and game-killer bug. Just minor ones, and that's why I updated it...

Me? I'm back in the 22nd :)
Why don't you make a TW thread? You will still be fighting for PI even though you have a thread there :p

We've had a thread there since the game was released :D

Members of the Noble Order of the Platypus. Since the start of this clan I've hold the title of Grand Master. The idea at first was that this title, the highest in our clan, would be held by more then one member. This has unfortunally not been the reality.

This will however change now, as I'm stepping down as your Grand Master. It's time for new blood in this clan, and I'll leave it to you to decide who will be the next Grand Master of the Noble Order of the Platypus...

Wetew-3.png

--------------

The reason for this decision lies in that I will not have time to participate enough in the clan when school starts again this fall. So I've decided to step down as Grand Master a month from now (11/8/2011). This way the new Grand Master will be able to create a new Jestservers account (as this one is in my name and I'm a bit reluctant to leave it, and all my personal details, to another person) where you can donate money in. I will also check if it's possible to transfer the remaing $4,32 from the current account to the new one.

As for other things like password and such I'll follow the guideline and PM the new Grand Master all needed information.

It has, and will continue to be, fun playing with you guys. But I don't feel that it's OK to continue being the Grand Master if I don't have time to play with you guys. Leaving everything but the title to the Seneschal wouldn't be fair either, as it then would be him running everything but not getting the propper reward for it...