[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Need to make sure Henkalv learns that joining by server name search solution too, so he can get around his issues with joining.

go to the "NOP_server_TDM" tab... Only admins can write in the first tab

Strange...

Anyone playing tonight?

Lousy training last night for me ; missed most of my shots, except some impossible ones under pressure... sucked in melee except when fighting against several oponents... I hope it'll be better on friday evening.

Nah, you were a good archer.
I missed most of my charge attacks and got Bardiche'd every so often.

Sorry that I didn't inform you that I would be working yesterday... I've got a problem, my work schedule for the summer seem to block most of the trainings with NOP. Will be working most evenings (even when we're not training), which will make it hard to arrange some better dates :(

woot played for 20 mins and no crash :D

im a bit rusty doh :p

mb382.jpg

Sorry that I didn't inform you that I would be working yesterday... I've got a problem, my work schedule for the summer seem to block most of the trainings with NOP. Will be working most evenings (even when we're not training), which will make it hard to arrange some better dates :(

Better time of day along with picking better days then?

Saturday?
EDIT: and I probably won't make it tomorrow, I have a friends B-day party to worry about.

Mind that I will not play this Friday and possibly not on Sunday either.

Will there be somebody besides me tonight ?

Nice :)

Actually will be there, an... incident at school cancelled the party.