[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, can I still join? My MP name is Cived.

It is to Grandmaster Wetew, or possibly the Marshals, to answer, but i think fresh blood is always welcome :)

How would you quote your infantry, archery and cavalry skills ?

Stubborn infantry, notoriously bad archer, fairly good cavalry, albeit a bit rushed.

Sure, but is teamspeak something I need to download?

And listen to hdk swearing and complaining while he plays :rofl:

Oh, and, Cived, if youhave trouble against him in melee, just tell him he's invicible... usually helps a lot, don't it, hdk ? :D

EDIT : by the way, i should be online later in the afternoon if some of you come ;)

And listen to hdk swearing and complaining while he plays :rofl:

Oh, and, Cived, if youhave trouble against him in melee, just tell him he's invicible... usually helps a lot, don't it, hdk ? :D

EDIT : by the way, i should be online later in the afternoon if some of you come ;)

hahahhah :D so true.

weird fact: it's the same with women. the moment they say im great, I walk away :p

edit: still can't play. (not only cause of my graph card but also due to my massive hangover :p)

friends on facebook 3 hours ago: Has anyone seen Hdk? :D

I'm online. Where can I get teamspeak?

good. Downloading now.
So basically, only people online are me in a while and gigau?
EDIT: and if I inter the IP adress I should arrive at the server, correct?

Last edited:
is it possible that you could join us on ts on the next session?

tuesday?

That's not correct. Sunday, (today) is the next training session.

The training sessions are usually starting around 19:00 CET on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. But I recommend being online more often than that, whenever you are in the mood to play. Chance is that more of us are, and you can sett TS3 to tell you when someone logs on so you can notice while you are doing something else. I often have my TS3 on for many hours during a day.

Okay.
And to connect to the teamspeak server, I just need to enter the IP adress?

Welcome!

Everything regarding TS3 can be found on the first page of this thread! And yes, you enter the IP and Port and then click connect. That should be all you have to do. If you then want to you can do the other things written on the first page, but it's not really necessary...

Edit: And guys, I can't make it to training today. Have real-life training starting from today on Sundays, so I will never make it to Sunday trainings any longer.

Where do I enter the port?

Ahh... They've might have changed it... Just write the IP followed by :#### (and the four digits)

NOP TS3 server? :p
EDIT; this was not to Wetew

Yes that's the one

I can't write anything.
Edit: And what you said didn't work