[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, not that many though. Just four competitors but there are lances that breaks and so...

Sami my internet connection died for some reason. Can't do anything else but checking the forum on my cellphone

That Brackman guy in the server turned out to be a compulsive teamkiller, didn't get the time to ban him though.

I'm back online! :D And I've banned that guy you mentioned Sami.

I'm pretty pleased with my result from a couple of rounds on IG_Battlegrounds:

mb40-2.jpg

Aren't we playing today?

Came back too late last night to come on-line.

As you can see, even there, i prefer going archer :D

archermq.jpg

Could be fun indeed... but i'll never be there in time to play on a wednesday, so i won't vote.

total from samurai clan asked if we want to partake in a massive battle this Wednesday. 100 vs 100 :p to be honest that can be fun/weird/ entertaining/frustrating but probably just dwarf fortress-esque fun :D

Where, when and what should I wear???? Nah, if I have the time I would like to take part, if it's anything close to the first battles on the old 22nd battle server it should be fun. Back then we you thought that the shieldwall was the most effective way to win, and was utterly surprised everytime the wall broke due to people being to kill-horny! :D

Where, when and what should I wear???? Nah, if I have the time I would like to take part, if it's anything close to the first battles on the old 22nd battle server it should be fun. Back then we you thought that the shieldwall was the most effective way to win, and was utterly surprised everytime the wall broke due to people being to kill-horny! :D

yeah I took part for a few rounds but got bored after 6 or 7 rounds. ended in top10 on all 5 or so maps :p was fun for a while but not my cup of tea for longer than 20 mins.

btw I saw the sequel the Hangover 2 (awesome movie, if you liked the first one you'll love the 2nd one :D)
for those who saw the 1st one and or 2nd....
I was still happy from the movie and when I wanted to play some TDM rounds just a few mins ago I logged on to sF server and I typed my welcome message inspired by mr.chow from the hangover
and I quote "whats up motherfuuucckkkkkaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss" hahaha :D

I got kicked a sec later. A new personal record I was kicked within 5 seconds on the server haha

A couple of shots from last night's session :

mb404.jpg

Always a fun one : kill and get killed... at the same moment :D

mb405.jpg

Started slow on the OLL TDM server as archer...

mb406.jpg

... ending good as swadian crossbowman on a battle server with some great moments
like when i ended a session alone against three archers and won

mb408.jpg

Last battle as a vaegir archer after you guys left
In the end, i actually got spotted and sloppy and ended with a 6:3 ratio.

Gig you did well yesterday especially the win against 3 guys that was epic :D

Thanks. In the last round, as vaegir archer, i managed to make two kills with the scimitar, by moving a lot... i just need to learn to better react and manage to block efficiently.

Thanks. In the last round, as vaegir archer, i managed to make two kills with the scimitar, by moving a lot... i just need to learn to better react and manage to block efficiently.

we should work on that :) me and sami already started training our blocking by training without a shield next time its more scimitar training so you get better at blocking :)

Anyone playing right now? I've got training at 17:00 today, so I'm not sure if I'll make it to when our training starts...