[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here I got excited thinking you mean't there was a mod for With Fire and Sword... Still wondering what is remarkable about the new version, except that it is for DV.

it's alot faster (atleast on my PC) has the DW features. beautiful map. alot of RPG elements but still alot of bugs :p

edit: seams TS servers are down ill update another time

I continued being horrible, with a few good moves... but i daren't look at my scores :(

Waiting about IG too, although i'm quite anxious about how things will turn out. :eek:o

I've posted on their forum now, so I guess all we can do is wait for now...

their answer is what I expected TBH.

in short. they will not give us any privilege over any other new recruits.
despite the fact that we might add them a server.

they shall not accept us as a group but individually.
we will have to go through trial. (4 weeks) for behavior/activity. to see if you go to military or civilian branch or not at all.

I dont know what to think about this. I'll have to sleep on it :p

No.

I am not interested in joining their clan, I am interested in merging our clans, it is either a direct insult to the Order (from our point of view) or a show of limited interest by the IG (which can also be interpreted as insulting) that we are rejected entrance as a group.

My view is that you should not have approached them about a merge before we had learned to know them well, through training sessions. This is like a marriage proposal on your first date to which IG presented a very reasonable and expected response.

Last edited:
I am a bit annoyed about the fact that you swapped my Finnish flag for that obscene Swedish-Finnish crossing and represented me as "from Sweden". Sticking to the Finnish flag and saying that my location is Sweden instead is preferable. We should definitely attend their and other clans training sessions (together) once in a while, no matter if we merge or not.

I have now read through all the rules of IG, and find little attractive in what I have read, so even if they would have agreed to a merge, I am wholeheartedly opposed now.

Gonna have a look at their training tomorrow if it is possible for me.

Last edited:
Of course I expected a similar answer, though I was hoping for them to at least leave an opening. It's not as if we're a unknown clan. I seriously doubt that they would have given us a different answer if we had got to know them first.

As for the flag Sami so was it first a Swedish flag, just to show them where you right now live (so that they can figure out what ping we might have), then I changed it to the half-half as I know that you find that important. Though now when I think of it Gigau should have the same, but with Belgium, as he doesn't live in France.

---------------------------------

I don't like how it is right know. We're to few, with to little experience. We clearly doesn't attract other player which is why a merge is necesary. The respons from IG is a insult and my reply will be nothing else then that we consider that we gotten to know eachother over this year and won't accept to be judged individaully right now. The loss is IG:s and not us. We know what we could have contributed to that clan (and that's not only our server) and we should just take this for what it is; a no from a clan that haven't thought the idea through enough, and that seems to be to stuck up with their rules to see things that would benefit them more then not.

I laughed when I read that part about us becoming a group within the group if we would be accepted as a group... For that could't happen if we're judged individually ;) And we aren't mature enoug? :p

I'm all for participating to other clans' trainings, but thursdays are not an option. For those who go tonight, please tell us how it went.

As for the merge with IG, i have no true opinion. My position is that i want to stick with you guys, that's it. I'd prefer keeping the Platypus, but i understand the need of growing and improving our skills. So i'd be fine with a merge, only as long as we are all in.

Well, i'm sorry i didn't show up either... i was out with wife and friends. Came home quite later than expected. I'll be there tommorrow.

I almost forgot to warn : from tommorrow afternoon till sunday evening, i'll be at a Medieval Festival in Sedan (France)... and therefore will not be able to play before next tuesday.

Medieval Festival? sounds interesting? :)

It really is... Even going there costumed for more flavor :D

I especially love the melees... as you can hear their weapons are not fake. A shame there is no blood and loss of limbs for more realism
diable.gif

Sedan is a bit far from Rotterdam... but don't hesitate to come by ;)

It really is... Even going there costumed for more flavor :D

I especially love the melees... as you can hear their weapons are not fake. A shame there is no blood and loss of limbs for more realism
diable.gif

Sedan is a bit far from Rotterdam... but don't hesitate to come by ;)

uhh that sounds fun :) I know there is a medieval fair here once in a while.
But im the only one of my group of friends who would attend such a thing :(
And there is one every year at Grunwald in Poland where they recreate the famous battle :)

I always wanted to learn how to fight with a sword. and a bow. But sadly I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder (wtf, I know I have no idea how :p) so that will have to wait for a few weeks. maybe months :p

We often have festival in my hometown, with jousting and melee fights. Pretty awesome when you have a fortress in the background to give it that medieval feeling. Then there's all those who like Gigau dress out and make the festival even better :)

We often have festival in my hometown, with jousting and melee fights. Pretty awesome when you have a fortress in the background to give it that medieval feeling. Then there's all those who like Gigau dress out and make the festival even better :)

even jousting ? :( <jealous>