[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Had great fun today! Got two pretty good results. The first one is awesome, to bad I had to leave shortly to prepare the lunch for tomorrow.

mb37.jpg

mb38.jpg

I don't listen to anything but the battle itself.

I've noticed your performance compared to about a week or two ago has improved drastically. Mine on the other hand has shrunk (except the throwing part).

it must be the fact I had some really awesome time last weekend :p

it must be the fact I had some really awesome time last weekend :p

Your ping is lower on our server now as well, really low! :p

Are you guys making a jump to With Fire and Sword? Warband MP never really took off with me in the end but I'm absolutely loving this one in MP, the less said about the SP the better.

Captain mode is utter awesomeness. Nothing like leading your squad of Swedish 2-handers to a group of musketeers. :cool:

Are you guys making a jump to With Fire and Sword? Warband MP never really took off with me in the end but I'm absolutely loving this one in MP, the less said about the SP the better.

Captain mode is utter awesomeness. Nothing like leading your squad of Swedish 2-handers to a group of musketeers. :cool:

We kind of play both. We were hoping to arrange a NOP-only Captain mode session.

Count me in. I'll be visiting my parents next week but after that, given the limitations of work and football, I'm all for some action.

Sorry i didn't show up yesterday. Was busy making tweaks and releasing MEIOU:TD. Will be online tommrrow of course.

Tonight : WB or F&S ?

depends who shall be around :)

FenS if 4 or more to try the captian mode. IMO

played yesterday really late on our server (that is quite active the last few days) and one of teh best players on the game was there. Ottoman from the Turkish Nations Cup team and clan RN.
as cav he joined late in one round but still had a score of 16-1 and as inf/cav in the arena he had a score of around 60-12.

incredible :p

I managed to kill him 4 or 5 times. he killed me around 8-10 times :p (my score was 35+ - 22 or 24)

I'll need a link to the Captain mode, please... and to know what it is all about :p

played yesterday really late on our server (that is quite active the last few days) and one of teh best players on the game was there. Ottoman from the Turkish Nations Cup team and clan RN.
as cav he joined late in one round but still had a score of 16-1 and as inf/cav in the arena he had a score of around 60-12.

incredible :p

I managed to kill him 4 or 5 times. he killed me around 8-10 times :p (my score was 35+ - 22 or 24)

Yeah, it seems as if we reached the 1MB mark yesterday! :D

link? :s

it's a mode just like team death match. battle or siege.

hell its team death match but everyone controls a group of bots and himself :p

*runs and hides*

:eek:o

*runs and hides*

:eek:o

hehe dont worry I suck at that mode. I keep getting my team killed :p

btw love the new Mod :D Having a blast playing Poland. Empire of Poland now :p
80k standing army :D

I just havn't figured out how to take the Blue Horde land :p

btw have you seen my post on Monarch and Leader names? :)

You have already played that with us Gigau.

Is anyone coming???

What is this mod you are talking about?

Gig's MEIOU mod for EU3 DW

Here I got excited thinking you mean't there was a mod for With Fire and Sword... Still wondering what is remarkable about the new version, except that it is for DV.