[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm a bit impatient :p

but if the above is true I have a great idea... a way to have a multiplayer campaign.

you'd need one or more Game masters and all othe players would be lords (like in signle player) either mercs or whatever. the game could start with preset countries and kings. RL players could swear alliegence to a king gain renown tough fights in multiplayer and maybe via a civil war become king.

you'd need at least 20 or more active players but it could be doable.

trouw gain of cities you'd generate income (and buy armies) with witch you could conquer other cities etc.

what do you think?

Actually this is quite a good idea. One problem is that when you play against bots and others in MP the bots are predesined, you only choose how big percentage of respective armies bots should be either archers, infantry or cavalry. I guess this however can be modfied and I looked among the files but I haven'ts seen anything so far.

If battles can be arranged via Mount and Blade: Warband I see no reason why the campaign could play entirely on the forum... perhaps with an EU3 map or whatever. ;) The possibilities are almost endless. :)

Actually this is quite a good idea. One problem is that when you play against bots and others in MP the bots are predesined, you only choose how big percentage of respective armies bots should be either archers, infantry or cavalry. I guess this however can be modfied and I looked among the files but I haven'ts seen anything so far.

If battles can be arranged via Mount and Blade: Warband I see no reason why the campaign could play entirely on the forum... perhaps with an EU3 map or whatever. ;) The possibilities are almost endless. :)

indeed also armies could consist of a few people not only one on one :)

with ransoms ...well that could be pretty awesome

only you'd need atleast 20 people to start than you could expand by adding new regions etc.

the siege one didn't go too well was 4th or something and my team was full of retards... nobody responded to shouts from other players
28-14 IIRC

than 2 rounds at the same server as tuare on team death match
don't want to brag but twice 1st overall 32-11 and 24-5 :p

(actually I do :p)

Tuore, not tuare.

And I was amazed by your stats. I was actually the 1st overall on the second match and on the match after you've left, but only with 17-5 and 22-11 stats.

So, I've already played with 3 clan members: Wetew, Samilou and the_hdk.

I will work from today untill tomorrow (8:00-9:00) so I'm not able to update anything until saturday. Hopefully you will survive ;)

Will try to host a game again today. In 8 or 9 hours will have a couple more hours today.
Server: LorsClan

I played the_hdk and Henkalv yesterday on EU_S3 in a siege. Henkalv and me was on the sieging team for the first rounds which went pretty well. the_hdk was one of the better players the beseiging team. After that we had two more maps where I played on the opposite side as both Henkalv and the_hdk.

What bugs me most are how players play on siege maps. Most players are there to rack up a good kill/death ratio which siege mod is absolutely not about. When on the besieged side you should be very careful about opening the gate or doors that lead outside. You should always make sure those doors get closed asap. When you are sieging you should be very aggressive because you want to push the defenders backwards and give place for other members on your team to head forwards.

Oh... and I hate archers... as soon as I see one with a bow or a crossbow I just have to kill him even if that would be rushing into a group of enemies.

Who else updated yesterday besides me and flopper??

I played the_hdk and Henkalv yesterday on EU_S3 in a siege. Henkalv and me was on the sieging team for the first rounds which went pretty well. the_hdk was one of the better players the beseiging team. After that we had two more maps where I played on the opposite side as both Henkalv and the_hdk.

What bugs me most are how players play on siege maps. Most players are there to rack up a good kill/death ratio which siege mod is absolutely not about. When on the besieged side you should be very careful about opening the gate or doors that lead outside. You should always make sure those doors get closed asap. When you are sieging you should be very aggressive because you want to push the defenders backwards and give place for other members on your team to head forwards.

Oh... and I hate archers... as soon as I see one with a bow or a crossbow I just have to kill him even if that would be rushing into a group of enemies.

yeah I agree with you. own prestige is fine but siege is about team win. and 90% of my team didn't get it. only 3 or 4 responded to my shouts BACKDOOR OPEN!! Help needed while around 10 enemies got inside....others just opened teh door for the lulz.

btw you killed me a few times there. and I couldn't join your side as you had to many people :p

Lor I have 1.005

Just looked and there are well over 100 servers showing.:eek:
I should be running in 2-3 hours have a few things to do first.
Pass: NOP
Us vs. bots and anyone not in Clan colors
Have clan colors or you will be considered an enemy!!:p

Just looked and there are well over 100 servers showing.:eek:
I should be running in 2-3 hours have a few things to do first.
Pass: NOP
Us vs. bots and anyone not in Clan colors
Have clan colors or you will be considered an enemy!!:p

It is the same as before, your sever is not on the list.

Just got home and am going to start it