[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Came back :p

Now gone for lunch :D

To change the mike volume on TS3 go to "Settings" - "Options" - "Capture". To add a phonetic name go to "Self" - "Set Phonetic Name". To be able to use the phonetic names you must activate it. Go to "Settings" - "Options" - "Notifcations" and change from default soundpack to default text to speech

:rofl:
"default text to speech" option gives quite a laugh... Fortunately i can be improved slightly :p

If i'm not mistaken,

- go to Carladian Realms

- enter 2511 as your personnal ID

- enter your nick (i guess "Nine") as password (you can change it later)

- enter your data

Yes, you can update those thing yourself, but as I had to log in to CR anyway so did I do it for you. Will you come to the training tonight by the way?

I terminated the paypal account after that I transfered the last money to Jestservers own donation system. We will use that from now.

I'm sorry I didn't see you were going to train, I'd have come then.

Also, think I just succeded in putting 5$ on to the jestserver thing. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Sorry, hdk, my "co-driver" (don't know how it's called in english... you know when you are several living close to each other and going to work with only one car) made us get home late... did some forum roaming and went to bed...

lol I didnt play anymore as I was watching Feyenoord vs Ajax.....the horror :p

Two clans i don't know of on Warband ? :wacko:

:rofl:

I'm sorry I didn't see you were going to train, I'd have come then.

Also, think I just succeded in putting 5$ on to the jestserver thing. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah, there's one guy that have donated 5$ and I guess that's you...

Edit: We got $64,62 so far...

They have just announced an expansion is being made (With fire and sword)... will we be moving along with it ? staying with Warband ? or both ?

Just a question out of curiosity, as i love MP on Warband, and the expansion looks very interesting... :p

Not that far :

From PCGamer :
9.43 EST OH BOY OH BOY Mount and Blade. New expansion, set in 1653, has muskets.

Called “With Fire and Sword”.

You’re a mercenary leader, you can either make an alliance or “go at it alone in this chaotic time.” Enhanced siege mechanics. Bribe a guard to open the door, use gunpowder, or poison the food supply during sieges, if you’d like. New MP mode: “captain” mode where you bring in soldiers, if I heard him correctly–from the campaign, and duke it out with other players. Seven new multiplayer maps, thank god. Footage now being shown.

Mostly familiar combat footage of cavalry combat, but holy hell, did that horse just jump? I hope that’s a new animation–one of the riders leaped his horse over an obstacle. Really, really cool to see muskets and matchlock pistols in M&B, it totally suits the slow style of the archery. Noticed some new, very colorful skyboxes in there as well. Very curious about the total size of this expansion–it seems less significant than Warband. Out Spring 2011.

So a few months. There are lots of neat screenshots on Taleworld. I'll be buyin git, that's for sure.

Yeah, already heard of it. Will probably be fine! :D But what's with "did that horse just jump"... Horses have been able to jump since the release atleast (maybe not under the beta)

Yeah, there's one guy that have donated 5$ and I guess that's you...

Edit: We got $64,62 so far...

I was intending to donate, but I still don't know where to do that. Is that enough for a while? A bit skeptical of the new expansion because of my growing dislike for muskets (using them personally that is).

Edit: With Fire and Sword I have heard is not a taleworlds creation, hardly even an expansion but a spinoff, it has been around since 2009, but in Polish. I fear some nightmarish translations and buggy gameplay.

Last edited: