[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We seem to have had a training today with Perkele (29 minutes ago). They wondered where we were... :eek:o

We seem to have had a training today with Perkele (29 minutes ago). They wondered where we were... :eek:o

Nobody told me.

Just posting in the thread isn't enough.

Nobody told me.

Just posting in the thread isn't enough.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of this either... Got a message from one perkele on ts3

Just thought these were interesting.

2ugiihe.jpg

9sdjj5.jpg

We are down to 13 active members which isn't good really. I know its hard to recruit members when we don't have any servers. Powerslave will hopefully be back after the summer (which happens to be the time when alot of players return from the sun and sits down at their computers :)) and hopefully can we have some servers then.

Until then, would you Lor Dric maybe be kind and offer your server to NOP a bit often? With a message for those who play om it to either visit us here or on our Taleworlds forum. Don't forget to mention that we're recruting. Hopefully will this give us some new blood :p

My desktop computer is now on the blue screen of death stage of it's lifetime, you know what that means about my activity in NOP for a while right?

Well i am willing to pay for a server if someone can point me in the right direction/do it for me and I just put up the funds.

My desktop computer is now on the blue screen of death stage of it's lifetime, you know what that means about my activity in NOP for a while right?

Got it working again, but I am planning to get a new machine soon, so I might be busy at random times for the coming weeks.

Until then, would you Lor Dric maybe be kind and offer your server to NOP a bit often? With a message for those who play om it to either visit us here or on our Taleworlds forum. Don't forget to mention that we're recruting. Hopefully will this give us some new blood :p

To be honest with the lack of support for me, my mod, and my server I'm thinking of leaving. Also none of you seem very dedicated to the clan, being a clan member is a commitment.;)

To be honest with the lack of support for me, my mod, and my server I'm thinking of leaving. Also none of you seem very dedicated to the clan, being a clan member is a commitment.;)

I'm sorry if you feel like that. I played the server when people ware up more than 3 atleast. cause I don't like fighting bots. :p

Normally I play once in 3 days sometime more but last 2 weeks I had to finish my thesis and defend it so no time for games.
now I have a week to play and i'll be gone for a month.

I don't think you are entirely correct there. It's my experience that dedication drops during summer due to either that some have vacations or like it's for me, that I work because I have to have money for my studies....

As for your mod it's not everyone that likes playing mods and you can't really say that everyone should support you in that. I have tried to support everyone (from US to Indonesia, yeah Kuciki was from there) but it isn't easy with a international clan. Then there is all our personal life and problem that may have been a problem.

If you want to leave the clan then I can only accept and respect that decission, though I would surely miss everything you've done for NOP (You know what I mean and I'm really sorry that I couldn't help you better but as I said above so have I had some personal problems these last months). I'm hoping that you stay and what we can shift into a higher gear and start re-recruting new clan members. I've also heard from several of those "inactive members" that they will resume their activity after the summer...

Back in my day they made us practice archery until our fingers were bloody little stumps and we liked it!!:p

2nl8plj.jpg

fbe51y.jpg

ru342c.jpg

35j9sop.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that last picture is what I always dreamt about when it comes to M&B. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have got a proposal for a 5 vs 5 clan match against some clan calling themselves Captains of Gondor.
Do we have any interested members? I PM:ed back that I needed more information then simply a 5 vs 5. So hopefully we get an answer soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________