[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just got home and am going to start it

Still nothing there. I don't know why, but I don't think you can just create an amateur server and just join it. I think we are missing something.

Still nothing there. I don't know why, but I don't think you can just create an amateur server and just join it. I think we are missing something.

It really should be possible. In every other multiplayer game I have played I usually create my own server. I can think of a few things that we may have missed though.... when you create the server there is a box you have to mark if you want to have your server available on the internet, and when you search for the server you have to make a new internet search... not just refreshing the server list. other than that I can't think of why it shouldn't work... I have to try it when I get home from work.

Im at work... But can it be something with dedicated servers?

I shut it down have to sleep don't know what it could be the box is checked to add to servers list
Could it be the bots??

I shut it down have to sleep don't know what it could be the box is checked to add to servers list
Could it be the bots??

I think it is firewall issues (possibly router-related).

I will try in about 1 hour with my firewall off see if that helps
Server: LorsClan
Pass: NOP

Shut it down, will try again tomorrow

Yes hopefully soon. Here is another banner sheet for use with my server when we can get hosting to work we will always be swadian on my server. This will make it so we always have clan colors on my server even after you respawn. Everyone would need this as well, would change swadian banner in your game though.:eek:
2rxw5cw.jpg

Almost have my first horse converted to warband. Saddlehorse. Should I make a seperate Clan set?? Put our symbol on them somehow.
28l73gm.jpg

9gy1ip.jpg

Last edited:
It looks bloody awful with the logo on the horse :p