[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You'll find all detail in the first post. I think you've done that one time before, haven't you?

[...]A bit skeptical of the new expansion because of my growing dislike for muskets (using them personally that is).

Edit: With Fire and Sword I have heard is not a taleworlds creation, hardly even an expansion but a spinoff, it has been around since 2009, but in Polish. I fear some nightmarish translations and buggy gameplay.

I saw it was indeed more a sequel than an expansion. Have you heard of some playing it ?

Where did you train with muskets ?

I saw it was indeed more a sequel than an expansion. Have you heard of some playing it ?

Where did you train with muskets ?

Mount and Musket.

Sure! Please fill in this form first, so that I have some information to write on the first page about you:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10
How did you find us:

How you rate youself isn't necessary to post, everyone are accepted and will be squires in our fine family ;) Activity on the other hand is more importnant and also a key factor when it comes to promotions.

Once again welcome!

Nice to see you join us, Boris :cool:

Okay then:

Nick: Boris ze Spider
Ingame: Boris_ze_Spider
Infantry: 4/10
Archery: 6/10
Cavalry: 2/10
I found this using Gigau's sig.

Welcome then! I've sent you a PM with some information about the clan. You may call yourself NOP_Squire_Boris_ze_Spider from now on. As a squire are you entitled to wear the black banner (seen at first page). You can find the banner pack in the bottom of the first post in this thread, follow the instructions and choose your banner.
As a US player so may your ping be relatively high on our German server (though you may try to join it anyways). Right now doesn't we have the funds for a US server unfortunally, but that could change with increased activity from our US players. We hope for that!

Once again welcome, NOP_Squire_Boris_ze_Spider!

[...]
I found this using Gigau's sig.

Given the timing, i wondered if it hadn't something to do with my post in the MEIOU subforum, in Mr Capiatlist's thread :D

Looks like you're slightly better than me... but we seem to be good at the same things and "less good" at the same too :p

Given the timing, i wondered if it hadn't something to do with my post in the MEIOU subforum, in Mr Capiatlist's thread :D

Looks like you're slightly better than me... but we seem to be good at the same things and "less good" at the same too :p

Lol, i need more practice, but thats what i think ill be good at.

I just had to make one tactic map like we discussed Gigau. What I've thought is that there should be one larger map with all the different names written, and then some smaller ones on particular buildings of strategic value. For example:

Village.png

At the bottom right there will be the place name. On strategic spots there will be X:s marking out good (green) and bad (red) positions. The Village though isn't a very good spot to camp on, and the green X:s only show the best position available for that particular place.
If there's any good moves to be made (like jumping or running in a particular direction) , or bad moves to avoid (like running in front of any lurking enemy) then there will arrows to show it. There is however not any good place to run, hide or shoot from on this place, and thus is it not a good place to camp on according to me.