[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah but Gig is a gwown up

My wife wouldn't agree with this statement :D

we're just babies compared

Possibly some are indeed... But i don't see that roaming the forums, posting and playing on the server is incompatible with social life.

and it's funny how you wrote that in the middle of the night on the very same forum :p

Actually, my first reaction when seeing the hour your date was over, was to think : "hmmm, cut off short, wasn't it ?" :eek:o

yeah :p not everything goes as you like it :p

I'm afraid so, indeed. Hope it'll go better next time... well, as long as it's not on a training day :D

Hoping for a proper training session today. How many can be there?

I'll be there.

I think Grand-Master said he might not make it...

Info for the clan match:

Starts: 19:00 CET
Duration: 1 hour I would think
Teams: Nords & Vaegirs
Map: Ruins
Rules: Regular

I can play:
  • Wetew
  • Samilou
  • Henkalv
  • the_hdk
  • Gigau
  • (IanDury)

I can't unfortunally:
  • Boris_ze_Spider

Last edited:
Are we the ones playing Nords?

See it as an encouragement to play around with modding M&B when you get the urge.

Hi guys! Unfortunally so will I have to let you down tomorrow ;) Will most likely not make it, but if you can train without it would be great. We need to train on Nords vs. Vaegirs, on the Ruins map. Hdk and I discussed tactics yesterday, and might be able to do it on wednesday as well (or maybe not), so he knows what to do. Train on melee fight with one archer shooting into the melee (two vs. one), then the same but a bit more "even" (two infantry vs. one infantry and one archer). The infantry should focus on the other infantry first, and secondly on the archer. A third training that would be good is a one on one melee where there's a cavalry rushing in after ten seconds or so. The goal is that the cavalry should be able to hit the enemy, and not the friend.