[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Had a rather nice session at 22nd battleserver, except for that I got TK:ed in the round before this and therefore lost all my armour and weapons (plus all that money I've got from killing foes in that round) :mad:

Well well, I'm pleased anyway. Especially as that I got the last kill of that map when charging a surrounded enemy that killed my horse, but not before I killed her :D

One other fun thing was this guy with the finest armour that charged against a member of my team. I intercepted and killed him with a precise lance, only to see how his horse charged against my teammate and killed him :mad: :p :rofl: So much for my effort to help him :D

mb32.jpg

*Thats my horse, how I loved him.... *sad*

So recntly got Warband and am 'average' i.e usually break even / positive k/d/r . Do you need some cannon fodder? Only problem is I can't make training time you put up on first page as the g/f would mount her own blade in my head if I did. Can usually just do week nights.

CoR is wondering if we would like a training match together with them (something like 8 vs 8 with CoR players on both teams if we cant get enough players together). Anyone interested? Need the usual info like date, time and type of match that you would like...

Of course I am interested. Saturday and Monday is not recommended. Need to keep in mind school as well.

I will go to Warriors Guild because I got better rank. I am General now.:rofl:

So recntly got Warband and am 'average' i.e usually break even / positive k/d/r . Do you need some cannon fodder? Only problem is I can't make training time you put up on first page as the g/f would mount her own blade in my head if I did. Can usually just do week nights.
That doesn't matter, as you easily can learn our tactics by fighting with or against us in other days. The training times may change in the future of course.

Please answer this so will I add you to our member list:

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in these thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduktion of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10
How did you find us:

Of course I am interested. Saturday and Monday is not recommended. Need to keep in mind school as well.
OK
I will go to Warriors Guild because I got better rank. I am General now.:rofl:
:rofl:
Wetew, I just have to tell you that I can`t do the sunday training. Since I have a eu3 MP game at that time
OK. But you can come on saturdays training?
I can't play until next weekend (not this one).
OK, thats not a problem.

It has been proposed that you will be promoted to Knight Elector. As Grand Master I second this proposition and ask you if you would do our clan the honour and serve as a Knight Elector?

Last edited:
I found out today that I probably can't train tomorrow (or atleast not the entire pass) as my Canoe Polo-team is having a course for ten girls about our sport :D ;) To bad that I wasn't informed earlier (got a phone call at 21:00 or so) :p

OK, thats not a problem.

It has been proposed that you will be promoted to Knight Elector. As Grand Master I second this proposition and ask you if you would do our clan the honour and serve as a Knight Elector?

As I said before I'm not a great warrior, but if the clan wants it I'm glad to serve as a Knight Elector.

As I said before I'm not a great warrior, but if the clan wants it I'm glad to serve as a Knight Elector.

Fighting isn't all, just look on who you guys have as Grand Master ;)

How often are the servers up? I checked a little while ago and none were up. I'm not sure if they're up now and it's just 2 roughly hours from training.

EDIT: I just checked and none of the NOP servers are up.

How often are the servers up? I checked a little while ago and none were up. I'm not sure if they're up now and it's just 2 roughly hours from training.

EDIT: I just checked and none of the NOP servers are up.

They have most likely crasched then, and the only one who can fix them is Powerslave. If the server isn't up at three we skip training...

Some of you guys might have noticed that you can't download our banner pack anymore. I had hoped that I could upload Timothy the Knight's banner pack here, but it seems that it is to big. So I've made a link to his thread where you can find it.

Attention all swedish players!

Nations Cup will be arranged and Sweden has one team. I've said that I would tell you guys so that you may join them if you're interested. Nations Cup isn't anything clan related, but a bonus and a possibility to train and fight against experienced players.

Here you'll find the swedish teampage here. For the rest of you guys I can just recommend to find you own teams nation. :D
Just want to promote this one again! Swedes, there is now a new thread that you can find in the scandinavian section at Taleworlds...

Syber Sid and Paradoc, download the new banner pack! :D

Nick: Von Uber
Ingame: Von_Uber :D
Infantry: 6.413/10
Archer: 6.02/10
Cavalry: 4/10
How did you find us: Here :) Am reasonable infantryman/archer, probably better at melee (although my favourite is being an archer then stealing shield/sword from the dead). Can be online usually mon-thurs from around 8 or 9 CET, although can change that is necssary. W/e's are pretty much out unless I can escape from her-in-doors.

You new nick is NOP_Squire_Von_Uber

...as for todays training so will i not be able to participate... sorry... But we had alot to fix before todays course, so I must go now :(

Have not recieved any reply from Powerslave regarding the servers, so todays training will be played on some other server (preferably a siege server where there is alot of action)...

//Wetew