[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It says the one version is free.

8 actually, I think... But thats to little anyway...

I've checked a bit, and as far as my knowledge goes so can we choose between Teamspeak and Mumble. One thing with Mumble (that TS3 doesn't seem to have) is that everyone will se who's talking, because their name will show up in the game. Im not sure if this works in M&B, but it might be worth a try.

Montfort! Can you say if TS3 have this feature aswell?

8 actually, I think... But thats to little anyway...

I've checked a bit, and as far as my knowledge goes so can we choose between Teamspeak and Mumble. One thing with Mumble (that TS3 doesn't seem to have) is that everyone will se who's talking, because their name will show up in the game. Im not sure if this works in M&B, but it might be worth a try.

Montfort! Can you say if TS3 have this feature aswell?

No, it doesn't. There's a third party software (Playclaw, or TeamSpeak Overlay) which does.

Xfire group calls can kill your computer, if it's not that good, so watch out for that.

There's also GSC: http://getgsc.com/

If you go with TeamSpeak, _Benedict_ on TaleWorlds might host a server for you, which is cool if you guys don't have enough bandwith or something.

Yeah, the version that only allows up to five people on at the same time. :p

Have we ever gotten more than that to show up to a game??:p

Have we ever gotten more than that to show up to a game??:p

Yes we did for the match with Order of the Lion (8 or 9 I think). And lots of times in random training matches.

Sorry guys that I missed todays training :eek:o

Do you have a system (or anybody volunteering :) )for showing the basic ropes of MBW MP for paradoxians new to the game? I understand your Saturday and Sunday training sessions are for fine-tuning guild tactics, but do you have any "introductory" or "tryout" evenings for newbie Paradoxians wanting to know if they have what it takes to survive in the cruel world of MPing?

Do you have a system (or anybody volunteering :) )for showing the basic ropes of MBW MP for paradoxians new to the game? I understand your Saturday and Sunday training sessions are for fine-tuning guild tactics, but do you have any "introductory" or "tryout" evenings for newbie Paradoxians wanting to know if they have what it takes to survive in the cruel world of MPing?

Our fine-tuning trainings haven't been so much about fine-tuning at all :p I could give you an introduction if you want, but you could easly just show up on training day and play with us. :D

Nice :) Would either of you have time at around 16BST/17CET/18EET on Friday evening? I would be most grateful :)

Nice :) Would either of you have time at around 16BST/17CET/18EET on Friday evening? I would be most grateful :)

Will most likely not be able to play at all the weekend as my grandfather comes to Sweden from Hungary, but I could give you some help almost whenever you like except this weekend :p

Edit: Jacos could probably learn you alot more then I can anyway...