[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was coming to check on the info to pay my "fee" for february... and saw this :

Members.png

I don't know what the butterfly is (if it's MSNMessenger, i can be joined there at gigau_@hotmail.com)... but i have an account on TaleWorld and on Steam.

Oh and although i do live in Belgium and am very fond of the country, i remain French and .... sorry... proud of it :p

So a french flag would be nice :D

@ hdk... with Teamspeak, MSN becomes obsolete, as TS can be use efficiently in game :cool:

I was coming to check on the info to pay my "fee" for february... and saw this :

Members.png

I don't know what the butterfly is (if it's MSNMessenger, i can be joined there at gigau_@hotmail.com)... but i have an account on TaleWorld and on Steam.
You can update that if you feel for it. Your player ID is: 1556 and your password is your nick. There's also a possibility to write something about yourself if you feel for it, but it's a new feature so no one have done it yet,.
Oh and although i do live in Belgium and am very fond of the country, i remain French and .... sorry... proud of it :p
So a french flag would be nice :D
Hehe, understandable. I also thought you were, but I went with the location in your profile here on the forum. Really doesn't change much as Belgium and France are so close to eachother (If you would have lived in Australia it would have made it harder for example to play on EU servers :p)

Gigau? Did you transfer any money yesterday? Because I can't find any (hopefully you didn't send any).

I've added around 10 euros (100 SEK which is little more then 10€) to the next payment. If you can, use the Jestserver donations system as I think it's the easiest alternative (ask Sami, he's the only one that have used it before). I also updated our balance. Right now do we have $34,31 out of needed $79,80. In Euros €25,70 out of needed €59,78.

No, didn't pay it yet. I'll see if i can do it directly. I'll pay only my february part (5 euros) until end of month... as my paypal account is nearly empty, and i won't be able to replenish it before february if i want to avoid a quarrel with my wife :p )

You can update that if you feel for it. Your player ID is: 1556 and your password is your nick. There's also a possibility to write something about yourself if you feel for it, but it's a new feature so no one have done it yet,.

At the risk of appearing dumb... where exactly do i update it ? By registring on Jetserver ? or elsewhere ?

No, didn't pay it yet. I'll see if i can do it directly. I'll pay only my february part (5 euros) until end of month... as my paypal account is nearly empty, and i won't be able to replenish it before february if i want to avoid a quarrel with my wife :p )

At the risk of appearing dumb... where exactly do i update it ? By registring on Jetserver ? or elsewhere ?

Ahh... Sorry, should have told you :p http://calradianrealms.com/index.php?view=player_login This is Calradian Realms, a place where clans gather (it's being developed, so much of teh features aren't implemented yet).

Edit: Good that you hadn't payed yet. Thought there was something wrong at first :p

Added my details on Calradian Realms (easier when i have the web address :D)

Added 10 euros through Jetserver drectly. for those who want to do it, it's rather simple when you know where to look : on the right, there is a link "Add Funds". You give the amount (seems to work with $), then it works as usual for Paypal...

Jestserver handles money transactions in Dollars. So we got $44,31 / $79,80 right now. That's good. Our next payment is due 02/09/2011.

My money will be transfered from my bank account to our Paypal account. When that's done I thought I would transfer all remaining money to the Jestserver donator account and that we then could use that system only. If I've understood it correctly so is there really no difference between paypal and jestserver? as you need paypal anyway to pay on jestserver?

One the first page you find a link to Jestservers under "Donations". Click on it and enter the e-mail adress and password written on the first page. On the right you find a small button that says "add funds"

If I've understood it correctly so is there really no difference between paypal and jestserver? as you need paypal anyway to pay on jestserver?

At least, you can pay with paypal... and there isn't the fee required when i send the money on your paypal account. So instead of paying over 6 euros to have 5 euros for Jetserver, i can give the over 6 euros completely to the funding of the server ;)

I'll try to make the next as early as i can in february...

ok I just sent $15. I hope I didnt freck something up :p

When you are back on the Jetserver page, under where you found the "add funds" link, you have the information about the money : "Account Credit Balance"

When i did my transfer, it was 27 $
Now, it's 42 $ .... so it went all right :cool:

Nice, we're just $20 away from having a new server for the next three months! :D

I'll just need to know where to donate again.

All information is on the first page under "Donations". Use the Jestserver account.

Donations:
Donations are very appreciated! You can either donate them on our paypal account:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=VTC2VC77WJC9J

...or through Jestservers own system:

Nick: NOP_donator@hotmail.com
Password: donate

Total balance: $59,31 / $79,80
which in Euros is: €44,43 / €59,78

Next payment due: 02/09/2011 ($76.80) and 02/13/2011 ($3.00)

I'm sending out PM:s to you who have contributed to the TS3 with privilege keys that will give you some administrative powers.

Gigau, I just missed you! Can you log back on the teamspeak?

Edit: You know that you can set phonetic nicknames? That might be good so that everyone knows how to pronounce your nick when playing