[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you using a different install of M&B? Then you need to install the admin mod on that one as well. You also need to use the admin password even if another password is set (it will still work) for the server. If you were using the superstition password you were not logging in as admin.

Corrected, thanks.

Actually all of it is HDK's work I didn't help a thing apart from saying ok. Yes we are waiting for people to join HDK.

Don't worry HDK, it is nice of you but I can actually afford a mic if I want to. The issue is to lift my arse and go and buy it. A mouse is a more urgent issue though.

lol there is always internet they can send it to you :p

With the help of my Lord Electors have we re-designed the whole clan system. We've changed the name of several ranks - to Grand Master, Marshal, Lord, Knight and Squire. We've also added some nice titles for members to fight for. That way the whole power won't be in my hands alone.

At last your harsh dictatorship is about to end :D

The next election will be held at the end of this month! So start nominating people of you feel that they deserve it, but don't forget that you can't nominate yourself.

My nominations go to :

Grand Master:
Wetew
Marshal:
the_hdk
Samilou
henkalv

Last edited:
Actaully Gigau, you have to nominate Henkalv before anyone can vote on him. And my thought was that the voting wouldn't start until the 1st of March (maybe go on for a week after that). But if you guys want it we might start right now and have the effect take place on the 1st.

at last your harsh dictatorship is about to end :D

smiley-d_121447017.png

Actaully Gigau, you have to nominate Henkalv before anyone can vote on him. And my thought was that the voting wouldn't start until the 1st of March (maybe go on for a week after that). But if you guys want it we might start right now and have the effect take place on the 1st.

My mistake... i first wrote "nominations"... then changed... anyways, i don't see what will make me change my mind inside a week or two... or more :p

I edited my post back to "nominations" (even if three had already been nominated :D).

About the training tomorrow so will I quit exactly 20:00, as the Nation Cup training starts at that time...

thanks for the nomination

Well deserved.... although i feel that, like Sami, you like to come kill me a bit too much :p

About the training tomorrow so will I quit exactly 20:00, as the Nation Cup training starts at that time...

Hmmm... less activity ? ... might have to change my nominations :D

I might be coming and spending 1 hour or so at some point tonight on the servers...

Well deserved.... although i feel that, like Sami, you like to come kill me a bit too much :p

Hmmm... less activity ? ... might have to change my nominations :D

I might be coming and spending 1 hour or so at some point tonight on the servers...

Tell me when, so i can show off my newfound axe skills (which isn't very good, but less tking)

seems my national career wont even start as they want to train wendsdays a day I absolutely cant play :(

Well that's to bad. The bright side though? You get more time for the clan! :D :D :D :D

Tell me when, so i can show off my newfound axe skills (which isn't very good, but less tking)

About now, i guess (20h00 CET)... although i'll be spectating when i'll be having dinner ;))

Was a new fun evening. Really pays off to be mobile as an archer... although i still have to mind my surroundings, as our dear Grand-Master loves to remind me... by killing me :p

Operation New Kind of Weapon for Boris was a failure, i am inept on everything besides two handers, but i had fun.

I thought you were doing a lot better with shield than as a 2-hander, you were actually keeping me busy that way although you rarely killed me without help.

I thought you were doing a lot better with shield than as a 2-hander, you were actually keeping me busy that way although you rarely killed me without help.

I did, i think i should play it by situation. Cavalry, use two hander. No (I mean there can be a few) cavalry, 1 hander+shield.

The two-hander is useless against Khergits though.

When I play as a cavalryman I love going against two-handers since most people wearing two-handers actually think they can take on a cavalryman with a lance.

A general tip for whatever you play is to follow through with your strike and if possible turn your view against the direction you want the hit to strike. Firstly because the faster you turn (or twich as some call it) the faster you hit the opponent secondly because the more speed your weapon has on the impact the more damage you do. Another tip is to think that the striking point of your weapon is in the center of the screen.... always. Probably well known facts but good to know when you are new to the game. Usually I am jumping and ducking in my chair as I try to hit my enemies and duck from my enemies strikes. :)