[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I should have been there this session, but I missed it as I got hooked up with ETW with Darthmod, was about 1 a clock at night when I realized it was a Tuesday.

lolz you got better with time and we didnt have any warm up :)

... yeah, i started to defend myself better in mellee... but my aim completely sucked :eek:o

I should have been there this session, but I missed it as I got hooked up with ETW with Darthmod, was about 1 a clock at night when I realized it was a Tuesday.

:rofl:

So who will be our new Grand Master?

Well... seems that for now, no one is stepping up. I guess everybody lacks the proper time to take charge of it.

Other question : who will be there for tonight's training session ?

I'll be here tonight, my new wireless assures me it won't fail.

Ok I had some time to think and this is what I have in mind:

The main tournament should be jousting. (two horsemen, mano a mano :p )
We would need a special map for that and referees.

As I made this up I'll referee alot :) but as I want to participate I can't referee it all so we'll need atleast 2 other referees.

I think it would work like this. we make a tournament of (first 32 players) if more sign up, up it to 64. random it and assign everyone a spot ala Wimbledon.

than after the pairs are assigned ill ask each player (or he'll post it) when he can joust between a deadline of a week. with that I can assign referees and games to each day and time so the jousts can take place. if he can't play within the week time, he loses.

The joust will be simple. many can watch but only 2 can spawn as horseman. (with a limit of 2000 gold? or should we make it 3000? )

here comes a problem. you can only win if you knock out your opponent. but if you knock out his horse not him the joust should continue.
somehow we would have to edit the admin tools so that the referee can spawn teh cheapest horse. this to refrain from re-spawning (and gaining back your health).

if a player deliberately kills his opponents horse for more than 3 times he's disqualified.

ok any other rules? any ideas? critique? :) mind you i'm open to anything and all critique so don't hold back.

huh I though you would stay on only some of us would take some of responsibilities wetew :)

I can take the server etc.

btw I will be online today

edit: also some time to think about the possible tournament :)

i'll make a lay out and let's see what you guys think :)

No, I said that I didn't think such a solution was especially good, as I think that the person who contributes the most also should be called Grand Master (plus that this is how our "constitution is made up)

For the Jousting Tournament, depending on the rules, i can be referee when i'm online. Especially as, even if i participate, i'll be kicked out very quickly, horsemanship being my weakest skill.

I suggest hdk as Grand Master, with several of us taking on some responsibilities.

Possibly, a list could be made of the different responsabilities required, and people could apply to help out.

I could be a referee, my horsemanship is adequate except for the minor problem of concentrating on hitting up to the point I almost hit teammates.

I suggest hdk as Grand Master, with several of us taking on some responsibilities.

Possibly, a list could be made of the different responsabilities required, and people could apply to help out.

That's good to me.

As for myself, I fear my free time will slim down drastically with my military history course starting in late August. I intend to play tonight.

The TS3 server seems to be down.

Please one where I don't have to feel like such a terrible, terrible noob.

wolfpack Den Team death match 18 people?

Go for it for now. Maybe our own one later if that one gets annoying.

Any way to get the TS3 server up again Wetew? Will need to rejoin many times to get on a server due to the latest patch. It repeatedly CTDs.

Go for it for now. Maybe our own one later if that one gets annoying.

Any way to get the TS3 server up again Wetew? Will need to rejoin many times to get on a server due to the latest patch. It repeatedly CTDs.

I had my Jestserver account terminated as of today, so I guess my answer will be no. Though there are several ways to simulate a TS3, either through messenger, steam or skype... Me and hdk have sometimes used steam for example...

I had my Jestserver account terminated as of today, so I guess my answer will be no. Though there are several ways to simulate a TS3, either through messenger, steam or skype... Me and hdk have sometimes used steam for example...

:(

I thought you'd wait for a new one to be created or that it would be possible to transfer it to HDK. We are just having a training session and we don't really have an efficient means of communication.

Maybe we should arrange something temporary as Wetew suggested before resuming the training. What works best? Or do you know another TS server that we can borrow for a while?

We can try if cs.servegame.com (a minecraft server that I frequent, it is empty ATM) works without permission. Might be that it doesn't though. Use the search option in server list to find it.