[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm afraid i'm going away on week-end in less than an hour. I'll be back on sunday, but not sure at what time... so i might not be able to train before tuesday. Sorry, guys.

My grandfather is here from Hungary this weekend, so I will not be playing anything probably...

When I try to get into the teamspeak server I enter into something called "bargainvoice.com demo server" anybody got any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

I tried now and didn't have any problem

ok guys I have a comp problem.

I get a brown screen of death every-time I play something that uses graphics. (nearly all games so far the Witcher, Civ5 and M&B) I get it more and more often.
the last 2 times I got a scare as my comp need some time before he could start! wtf..... might be because of too much dust in him so I cleaned as much as possible without opening him.

I checked my card temp it's at around 55C-49C so that should be fine. the card fries at 110 and works well till 85C so thats not it.
new drivers didnt help either. (ill check temp when im playing)

might be that it was/is the dust. i'll test it again soon. or maybe the vent is broken. or god help me maybe my graphics card.

any ideas guys?

I'm afraid i'm not geek enough to help.

Though, any chance it could be the power unit ? My wife once had issues with her computer... strangely it ended up being the power supply.

I will most likely not be able to play this Friday.

so next time ill be easy to kill :p

Good... work is currently hell... i need to kill someone... so i hope to see you tonight on the battlefield :D

sadly I wont be able to play fro around a week till I have a new graphics card :(

Damn, i misunderstood what you meant, sorry
:eek:o

By the way, who's coming tonight ?

Damn, i misunderstood what you meant, sorry
:eek:o

By the way, who's coming tonight ?

I will, but I am immensely tired. I only slept 3 hours and had a really difficult day.

Currenlty feeling lonely on teamspeak... anyone coming tonight ?

:wacko: Strange... worked fine for me.

Played on Fire and Sword, as i was alone for quite some time. Had fun.

Then, as Sami joined, we went a played a little to the Full Invasion mod for Warband. Was real fun, except for one or two morons.

Hey, can I still join? My MP name is Cived.