+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2347

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Luckily for me, I'm more of a person who wants to be alone, so I don't really care and training with you guys in MP is always a fun alternative to being captured by a lord in Single Player mode.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

what is your rank Civand?

Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In the NOP? Squire

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    In the NOP? Squire
    ok as this is the second time you're playing with us and with more than one player that might change

my head hurts as hell due to hay fever but i'll be around on ts from around 18:30

Might, no one said it would.
    Just remind me, on the Nord Town / Port Assault / Forest Hideout map, never to take a cavalry. The way is just to narrow and my signature cavalry charge while using a sword won't work.
    I mean it. There's not been a time where i play cavalry and don't use a speed bonus.

"

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    thats too bad parties are more often than not quite fun
    Which hdk can vouch for according to all photos of him he's spreading around on the forum

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

ahh your a cav? how good are you with a spear?
    and inf? with and without a shield?

I just had a warm-up round on a TDM as a cav (witha spear)
    had a great start but than I lost some of my concentration

start

end mwuah

I know khergits are overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Which hdk can vouch for according to all photos of him he's spreading around on the forum

sometimes a fun party can turn into less fun and plain bad in a very short time doh last week I had to walk home..... took me freakin 2 hours

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

sometimes a fun party can turn into less fun and plain bad in a very short time doh last week I had to walk home..... took me freakin 2 hours
    ...And that I guess was a fun party?

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    ...And that I guess was a fun party?
    started out as one until I found out my bike was gone

With a spear I hit most of the time. With infantry, I prefer a shield, since it gives me some sort of cover against Archers.
    And parties are generally fun until you realize there's that person that drags it on for ever.

"

civand ware you playing at our server?

if so you can add NOP_Squire_ ..... to your name

our server is unplayable for me. 80, 90 ping with spikes up to 130. I think it needs a restart

edit: it seems all serves are above 90 for me weird it was fine an hour ago. will wait till it gets better (hopefully)
    Last edited by the_hdk; 17-06-2011 at 18:47.

Ok, I will add that to my name tomorrow.

"

also I guess as you have been playing with us and playing well

you can make that NOP_Knight_(name)

congrats and welcome

training was fun despite the fact my ping ws above 80 last 2 rounds

till sunday guys

I agree, training was fun, except that my lance (at best) hit someone's horse and at worst killed my own team mate
    Also I had like 34 deaths in one round, but what have you. I'm happy if I get someone.

"

guys Lord Blueberry of Swabia contacted me. he saw somewhere on talesworld forum wetew's post about looking for a server. a bit late but he contacted me

their guys sell severs thats 64 slots. with a 50 free ts slot for €25 a month. what do we pay now? and what do you guys think about it?

Europa Universalis IV

guys Lord Blueberry of Swabia contacted me. he saw somewhere on talesworld forum wetew's post about looking for a server. a bit late but he contacted me

their guys sell severs thats 64 slots. with a 50 free ts slot for €25 a month. what do we pay now? and what do you guys think about it?
    We're paying around €20 a month for our server...

Edit: Do you have time to play right now?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am around right now. But tired.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

i cant connect to ts

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

me and sami was on it then it a while ago then crashed or something

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast