Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 21 46 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2347

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

You'll find all detail in the first post. I think you've done that one time before, haven't you?

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pε det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    [...]A bit skeptical of the new expansion because of my growing dislike for muskets (using them personally that is).

Edit: With Fire and Sword I have heard is not a taleworlds creation, hardly even an expansion but a spinoff, it has been around since 2009, but in Polish. I fear some nightmarish translations and buggy gameplay.
    I saw it was indeed more a sequel than an expansion. Have you heard of some playing it ?

Where did you train with muskets ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

I saw it was indeed more a sequel than an expansion. Have you heard of some playing it ?

Where did you train with muskets ?
    Mount and Musket.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    Mount and Musket.
    Thanks. If i get the time, i'll try it out to see how i like muskets
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Sure! Please fill in this form first, so that I have some information to write on the first page about you:

Nick:
    Ingame:
    Archer: ?/10
    Cavalry: ?/10
    How did you find us:
    How you rate youself isn't necessary to post, everyone are accepted and will be squires in our fine family Activity on the other hand is more importnant and also a key factor when it comes to promotions.

Once again welcome!

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Nice to see you join us, Boris
    •

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Boris ze Spider welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    Excuse me, what do you mena by location?
    Where you live (easiest way to see where in the world out members are right now)

Okay then:

Nick: Boris ze Spider
    Ingame: Boris_ze_Spider
    Infantry: 4/10
    Archery: 6/10
    Cavalry: 2/10
    I found this using Gigau's sig.
    Welcome then! I've sent you a PM with some information about the clan. You may call yourself NOP_Squire_Boris_ze_Spider from now on. As a squire are you entitled to wear the black banner (seen at first page). You can find the banner pack in the bottom of the first post in this thread, follow the instructions and choose your banner.
    As a US player so may your ping be relatively high on our German server (though you may try to join it anyways). Right now doesn't we have the funds for a US server unfortunally, but that could change with increased activity from our US players. We hope for that!

Once again welcome, NOP_Squire_Boris_ze_Spider!

what was your ping? below 70?

Sorry, i dont remember.
    ok btw also look in our other thread or on our teampeak if others are online

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    [...]
    I found this using Gigau's sig.
    Given the timing, i wondered if it hadn't something to do with my post in the MEIOU subforum, in Mr Capiatlist's thread

Looks like you're slightly better than me... but we seem to be good at the same things and "less good" at the same too
    •

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Given the timing, i wondered if it hadn't something to do with my post in the MEIOU subforum, in Mr Capiatlist's thread

Looks like you're slightly better than me... but we seem to be good at the same things and "less good" at the same too
    Lol, i need more practice, but thats what i think ill be good at.

200k clubEU3 CompleteLost Empire - ImmortalsSword of the Stars500k club

Welcome Boris! Nice to see another US member!
    Not slow, just thorough

I just had to make one tactic map like we discussed Gigau. What I've thought is that there should be one larger map with all the different names written, and then some smaller ones on particular buildings of strategic value. For example:

At the bottom right there will be the place name. On strategic spots there will be X:s marking out good (green) and bad (red) positions. The Village though isn't a very good spot to camp on, and the green X:s only show the best position available for that particular place.
    If there's any good moves to be made (like jumping or running in a particular direction) , or bad moves to avoid (like running in front of any lurking enemy) then there will arrows to show it. There is however not any good place to run, hide or shoot from on this place, and thus is it not a good place to camp on according to me.

Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 21 46 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 96 ... LastLast