Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 19 44 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2347

Thread: [NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I was coming to check on the info to pay my "fee" for february... and saw this :

I don't know what the butterfly is (if it's MSNMessenger, i can be joined there at gigau_@hotmail.com)... but i have an account on TaleWorld and on Steam.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I do have msn but I rarely use it anymore these days. Im online once a months or so

95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Oh and although i do live in Belgium and am very fond of the country, i remain French and .... sorry... proud of it

So a french flag would be nice

@ hdk... with Teamspeak, MSN becomes obsolete, as TS can be use efficiently in game
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    I was coming to check on the info to pay my "fee" for february... and saw this :

I don't know what the butterfly is (if it's MSNMessenger, i can be joined there at gigau_@hotmail.com)... but i have an account on TaleWorld and on Steam.
    You can update that if you feel for it. Your player ID is: 1556 and your password is your nick. There's also a possibility to write something about yourself if you feel for it, but it's a new feature so no one have done it yet,.
    Oh and although i do live in Belgium and am very fond of the country, i remain French and .... sorry... proud of it
    So a french flag would be nice
    Hehe, understandable. I also thought you were, but I went with the location in your profile here on the forum. Really doesn't change much as Belgium and France are so close to eachother (If you would have lived in Australia it would have made it harder for example to play on EU servers )

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Gigau? Did you transfer any money yesterday? Because I can't find any (hopefully you didn't send any).

Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

I've added around 10 euros (100 SEK which is little more then 10€) to the next payment. If you can, use the Jestserver donations system as I think it's the easiest alternative (ask Sami, he's the only one that have used it before). I also updated our balance. Right now do we have $34,31 out of needed $79,80. In Euros €25,70 out of needed €59,78.

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    No, didn't pay it yet. I'll see if i can do it directly. I'll pay only my february part (5 euros) until end of month... as my paypal account is nearly empty, and i won't be able to replenish it before february if i want to avoid a quarrel with my wife )

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    You can update that if you feel for it. Your player ID is: 1556 and your password is your nick. There's also a possibility to write something about yourself if you feel for it, but it's a new feature so no one have done it yet,.
    At the risk of appearing dumb... where exactly do i update it ? By registring on Jetserver ? or elsewhere ?

Europa Universalis IV

No, didn't pay it yet. I'll see if i can do it directly. I'll pay only my february part (5 euros) until end of month... as my paypal account is nearly empty, and i won't be able to replenish it before february if i want to avoid a quarrel with my wife )

At the risk of appearing dumb... where exactly do i update it ? By registring on Jetserver ? or elsewhere ?

Ahh... Sorry, should have told you http://calradianrealms.com/index.php?view=player_login This is Calradian Realms, a place where clans gather (it's being developed, so much of teh features aren't implemented yet).

Edit: Good that you hadn't payed yet. Thought there was something wrong at first

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added my details on Calradian Realms (easier when i have the web address )

Added 10 euros through Jetserver drectly. for those who want to do it, it's rather simple when you know where to look : on the right, there is a link "Add Funds". You give the amount (seems to work with $), then it works as usual for Paypal...

Europa Universalis IV

Jestserver handles money transactions in Dollars. So we got $44,31 / $79,80 right now. That's good. Our next payment is due 02/09/2011.

My money will be transfered from my bank account to our Paypal account. When that's done I thought I would transfer all remaining money to the Jestserver donator account and that we then could use that system only. If I've understood it correctly so is there really no difference between paypal and jestserver? as you need paypal anyway to pay on jestserver?

where do I need to look? I can't seem to find it

One the first page you find a link to Jestservers under "Donations". Click on it and enter the e-mail adress and password written on the first page. On the right you find a small button that says "add funds"

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    If I've understood it correctly so is there really no difference between paypal and jestserver? as you need paypal anyway to pay on jestserver?
    At least, you can pay with paypal... and there isn't the fee required when i send the money on your paypal account. So instead of paying over 6 euros to have 5 euros for Jetserver, i can give the over 6 euros completely to the funding of the server

I'll try to make the next as early as i can in february...

Europa Universalis IV

ok I just sent $15. I hope I didnt freck something up

95 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    ok I just sent $15. I hope I didnt freck something up
    When you are back on the Jetserver page, under where you found the "add funds" link, you have the information about the money : "Account Credit Balance"

When i did my transfer, it was 27 $
    Now, it's 42 $ .... so it went all right

Europa Universalis IV

Nice, we're just $20 away from having a new server for the next three months!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice, we're just $20 away from having a new server for the next three months!
    I'll just need to know where to donate again.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    I'll just need to know where to donate again.
    All information is on the first page under "Donations". Use the Jestserver account.

Donations:
    Donations are very appreciated! You can either donate them on our paypal account:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=VTC2VC77WJC9J

...or through Jestservers own system:

Nick: NOP_donator@hotmail.com
    Password: donate

Total balance: $59,31 / $79,80
    which in Euros is: €44,43 / €59,78

Next payment due: 02/09/2011 ($76.80) and 02/13/2011 ($3.00)

I'm sending out PM:s to you who have contributed to the TS3 with privilege keys that will give you some administrative powers.

Gigau, I just missed you! Can you log back on the teamspeak?

Edit: You know that you can set phonetic nicknames? That might be good so that everyone knows how to pronounce your nick when playing

Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 19 44 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 94 ... LastLast