• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

grafter34

Second Lieutenant
70 Badges
Aug 16, 2009
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
This is my first AAR so forgive any technical mistakes i make, im not going to write an epic description and a humorus scene for each chapter, this will be screenies and captions- and questions answered if need be-
I have three primary goals, i'll probably make some others up as the game goes on
-Take my Empire all the way to Scandinavia, its too hot in Antalonia!(via land)
-Convert everything i conquer, Islam shall rule!
-Rule the holy lands, mecca jeruselam and constantinople/istanbul shall be mine!

Default settings
Untitled9.jpg

I'm playing on AGCEEP

Last edited:
start.jpg

Great starting position, we have a sizeable treasury, a large army and- most importantly- many cores on small states, although as it stands we can't actually see our destination...... we will get there eventually! even if it means raiding every map room in Europe to find the promised land!
thesituation.jpg

Last edited:
Serbian Suprise!​
Untitled3.jpg

The date is October 30th, the year 1419, the situation, war!
We hit them out of nowhere, a causus belli was ready to be acted upon as my 7000 new cavelry men finished training, it was time to serve up a cold dish of Serbian suprise!
Untitled4.jpg

Despite initial defeats against the serbian menace the hungarians are proving far less resistant and transylvania shall soon fall, and a newly invigorated cavalary charge is being lead against the stronghold of kosovo, although the initial suprise has been lost, success has been had as wallachia besieges the Serbian captial and victory looks certain, despite coming at the cost of war taxes and the treasuries of our peasnts

Last edited:
Peace

Finally, after almost a year of intense fighting, the war is won in a landslide allied victory and kosovo is gained, along with a total of 600 gold coins! with the hungarian coffers raided our new king, Mehmed II, lays new cores down in albania, serbia and bosnia.
Untitled5.jpg

The news is not all good, however, as our triumphant armies return a pretender claims our throne.
Loyalists gather in Ruthenlia, however, and soon we have an army larger than that of the pretender's gathered there.
The pretender is crusehed, order restored and a missionary sent to Antalonia!

Candar Crushed!​

Candar is our next target, weak and powerless to our might
Untitled6.jpg

God is with the armies of Islam! For Allah!
Untitled7.jpg

The war finally draws to its inevitable conclusion in less than 9 months
Untitled8.jpg

a baliff is promoted in candar and a missionary sent to kosovo

Last edited:
Consolidation!​

Now is our time! Upon the reform of our armed forces
Untitled10.jpg

our glorious leader decided it was time to take the land which he has so admirably claimed for us, in the only way we know how, through conquest!
Untitled11.jpg

Untitled12.jpg

An intresting mixture of religious tolerance intolerance and downright incompetence here!

Last edited:
I had the assasination of a noble event, -3 stab and a minor revolt to put down

Untitled13.jpg

Finally, what we have been waiting for! not only are we centralized but we can now annex the annoying state of Ghazi!

Ghazi Gained?​
Untitled14.jpg

This is our first real war, our mercenary army will soon falter and our antalonian army has suffered huge losses due to attrition. we need a new sign from Allah that we should continue our struggle!

Last edited:
Going land over naval is probably the smart thing to do but it would have been fun to try to sail to Scandinavia. ;) Good luck.

Joe

A Sign!​
Untitled15.jpg

Allah has not abandoned us! although this seemingly has no direct effects on us im sure it has far reaching consequences. In our Iman we trust and his now famou s words, "wait and see" are now uttered across the globe. (yeah thats right WE made that one up!)

Last edited:
A Mixed Bag​
Untitled16.jpg

A clearly mixed bag here, lets hope i can set everything right soon. My badboy has also seen a significant rise =[
Untitled17.jpg

some good news yay!

Disaster!​
What this picture doesn't show is that we are now at war with hungary wallachia austria and bohemia.....i have no idea how to win this one.....alistar Darlings head is on the block if we fail!
Untitled19.jpg

Untitled20.jpg

i have taken several loans and the trezbonians have had the cheek to join the war! we shall fight them in the mountains, the plains and....not much else. This war has highlighted that i am in dire need of a fleet and the Italian states have been walking all over me, pillaging my once mighty empire to decadence.

Last edited:
Hope?​
Times are dark for the green empire. Death is everywhere, the promised lands have never seemed further away and Bosnia has been taken by the Venetian scum....
But then, unexpectedly
Untitled21.jpg

We are winning!
The future looks bright following this sharp turn of events
Untitled22.jpg

Last edited:
Victories!​
Untitled23.jpg

Muhahaha

Untitled24.jpg

Untitled25.jpg

So now you ask where i got all of these men from? well our manpower is drained, we are in more debt than a Greek and the mercenary meeting house is more empty than my testicles after a night in Barbados. I hope that answers your question!

Last edited:
Victory!​
Before they came begging
Untitled26.jpg

After they came begging, at war with only hungary and have extracted 300 gold from the "unholy alliance" of austria and bohemia with only the hungarians to go. I want territory from these troublesome neighbourghs, before the austrians get it and wipe me out.

Untitled27.jpg

Last edited:
Overview and Respite​

Untitled28.jpg

This is the final peace deal that i got.... good huh? and all this over one little city state!
This is how we looked before the war.....WOW!
Untitled13.jpg

This well earnt success has brought many problems , however, and as our badboy has soared so has our inflation and several costly events and a slider move towards centrilization has rendered our stability to a shocking 0..... minting will stop, peace will flourish and the stability of our realm shall rise and with it our technology!(i'm in the "latin" tech group btw, i was suprised by this!)

Going land over naval is probably the smart thing to do but it would have been fun to try to sail to Scandinavia. ;) Good luck.

Joe

It probably would have been but this way makes it more of a quest and much harder, those Europeans will hate to see islam that deep in europe!