+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising Nations — Help and Bug Reports

I have the 1.4 version and I noticed that the colonizing distances are incorrect. I tried clearing the map cache but it rearranged all of the text in the game. For example all of the countries names have been switched and at the main menu the regular choices of single player, multiplayer, etc. are now something else.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Everything is white map.

Evening all,

What happens when I load the mod is that every country is dazzling white with no separation as to who owns what when you are choosing your country to begin with.

As well when you start the game, any mode that isn't "Terrain" is replaced with the dazzling white.

Am I doing something wrong? should I be placing certain files somewhere? All I have done is place the mod folders and the .mod file in the MOD section of the EU3 main file. Oh if it's any help, I have the NA IN and HTTT packs.

I had the same problem, but with the Holy Roman Empire. It's an easy fix at least.

Private
    EU3 Complete

would be really cool to include the Benelux (economic and political collaboration between Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg)
    The condition to forming the EU could then be the existence of the Benelux and France or Germany wanting to join this economic/political alliance, reforming it into a more military-minded collaboration.
    I think this would be a better representation of how the EU actually formed and would also address your wish to better implement economic effects of the EU.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2

no religion icons

i play RN v1.2 the game doesnt show any flags or religion icons and i cant build any improvements(temple,costum house,fort etc.) cause i can't click on the picture(cause it doesnt have one) and i cant hire advisors because i cant click on the picture
    "For those who want to live,let them fight,and for those who don't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Time_Cowboy View Post
    Everytime I try to play the 1.4 mod the date doesn't appear on the choose your country screen. As a result I can't play the U.S. and other countries at all in any of the modern wars, etc. because it says they do not exist at that time (the game says it is 1 A.D.) Any tips on how to get around this? Do I need to select another country, save, and then load into the country of my choice? Is there somewhere in the mod I can fix this? Any help would be appreciated...
    i had the same problem with the whole world mood
    make sure you have game version v4.0 of HttT
    "For those who want to live,let them fight,and for those who don't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

Victoria 2

i played with golden horde and i had the tribal succesion crisis,pretender rebels are everywhere and revolt risk 10+

really slow

when i play the mod it is soooo slow i cant even play it lol is there something i didnt do right? i have the steam EU3: complete. Is there any way to fix it??? If so please post for a possible solution to why it is sooooo slow
    Last edited by ROCKS; 14-09-2010 at 03:04.

I keep getting the message "File exception: exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 425. Description: Could not open file: common\countries/Holy Roman Empire.txt"
    I'm using Version 1.2 with the 1.3 and older bugfix on I.N. v 3.2. ... please help...
    Custom avatars back, please?
    ~-Dropping cameras off cliffs since 1913-~

I play version 1.3, and I've also had this problem a few times. The countries/years on the broken fiiles were:

Confederate States of America, late 19th Century (I tried starting again on this one; the newer save broke at around the same time)
    Canada, 1997 (EDIT: started again as Canada, this time it broke at 2001)
    Poland, can't remember year (somwhere around 2025-2027 I think)

I have no idea if my game's been updated to 4.1b (but I don't think it has)

I found that I can sometimes recover broken saves by loading the autosaves instead, but sometimes even those don't work.
    Last edited by fennecgirl; 29-09-2010 at 18:50.

when I start to play , my game crashes . What happens?

The same is happening to me.

I am playing as Austria, the year is 1803, and it always crashes when Provence declares war on the Papal States on January 4th. I've tried loading the save game, as well as the autosaves, a couple of times and the exact same thing happens each time.

I am playing 1.2 for IN.

Problem with mod?

Hey,

Every time I download a mod, the year gets stuck on 1 AD. Currently, I have the Rising Nations mod and I can't change the year. Please help!!!

That guy with the thing Dragnar's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Known problem when using a mod built for the beta patches while not having them installed.
    Solution: Install the appropriate (ie. usually newest) beta patch.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Basically the date format in defines.txt changed in patch 3.2; mods made for earlier patches won't work with newer patches and vice-versa without modifying them.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

If u dont got 4.1 HttT then ucant play 1.4 RN

I would really like to find a solution for this problem

I dont think the savegame is too heavy, it is something from 2070-2090 that gets a lot of ppl crashed.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I get same problems, sometimes the savegame loading works on map screen. Sometimes I can get in game and then few days pass and it just crashes. I have put so much time into expanding my empire and them boom, crash and nothing to fix. Savegame trimmer didn't help at all for me. I guess I'm going over to some other mod or Arsenal of Democracy as this is getting annoying now.

I started playing Castille in 1399. I have played all the way through very hard difficulty, created Spain and am very successful, unfortunately for my frustration, the game stops responding exactly and always at the same date: May 31 2082; no matters what I do, delete cache start over 30 years before, and other things ingame. I still get bugged exactly at the same date. I wish someone could help me with this. D:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast