We just released Mount & Blade Warband! We're really happy the game is finally out and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the ride to this point.
Check out the release trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGxzdGqEDg
The game is available from all major digital retailers. Full list available here:
The original press release below:
Highly Anticipated Sequel Marks Triumphant Return for Medieval Horseback Combat
NEW YORK – March 30, 2010 – Medieval battlegrounds rage once more with the thunder of galloping hooves and the clash of swords, as Paradox Interactive and developer TaleWorlds bring forth Mount & Blade: Warband, now available on all major digital distribution outlets and shipping in North American retail stores.
Watch the release trailer for Mount & Blade: Warband here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGxzdGqEDg
The sequel to the original Mount & Blade introduces grueling 64 player multiplayer battles in the action-RPG that truly sets the standard for equestrian combat. With a host of new features and improvements, including a new campaign, highly-detailed open environments, and the ability to find love amongst violence, the ultimate battle for the throne of Calradia starts today.
Mount & Blade: Warband Game Features:
For more information visit: www.mountandbladewarband.com and join the Mount & Blade community on Facebook
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Graphical overhaul: State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
- Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
- New campaign allows you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals.
- New ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery.