• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think yes... BUT! If you want to annex a nation-state (like: Russia) your game will crash. I warned you. And you won't get core on the annexed country's provinces, so if you want to create the German nation, you should wait about 50 years.

Last edited:
And you won't get core on the annexed country's provinces, so if you want to create the German nation, you should wait about 50 years.

So, if you use the Annex cheat, you won't EVER get cores in those regions? Or do you just mean that it won't instantly give you cores?

Is there an event or something that I can use to lower unrest across my nation?

I'm playing a Netherlands game where I've inherited Spain and want to release Spain as a Reformed state. I've tried putting all manner of combinations but to no avail.

The code for the event where a Reformed state has a Catholic province convert is 2005, and Toledo's # is 219. I hope this thread isn't dead...

It lets you choose between the two, options. Hold the mouse over the two buttons at the bottom of the window that opens up after firing the event, make sure you click the one that has the effects you're wanting.