I've been playing a Sindh SG with my friend, and I decided I might as well make an AAR of that wonderful little country. It's location makes it interesting (and there is constantly something going on around it, on all sides!) and it's in a decent position for growth. What better country to use as a base for my first FTG AAR?
This will be mostly gameplay based. I might do a few updates in epistolary form or with characters narrating, but the bulk of it will be screenshots, descriptions of in-game actions, and the rationale (if there is any) behind said actions.
I'll impose some rules upon myself, just to keep it honest and add an extra element of challenge.
1. BB will remain below 15 at all times
2. No royal marriages with non-Sunni nations, unless an event gives me no choice
3. No using loans to create a CB
My goals aren't terribly ambitious, but it should be kept in mind that Sindh starts as a two province Indian minor, trapped between two big powers and without a CoT.
1. Own at least 8 provinces.
2. Colonize at least 4 provinces (in addition to the 8) to over 1500 population
3. Finish with at least 3 CoTs
4. Finish with all owned provinces Sunni
I hope to get this started by next week at the latest. The first update will probably be historical background on Sindh, as well as plenty of pregame screen-shots.