• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh please.

The Priest was killed night 0; the Seer never showed up and was auto-lynched, the witness died very early. The majority of competent players were bad; I think the village did pretty well all things considered.

Don't forget some tosser leader lynching a hunter. :rolleyes:

If he had not f**ked with the cylons I would have let him live. As it stood, I got walrus to put him in his place. :mad:

Everyone loves a gracious winner :p

I count the fact that I survived this long to be a decent result for me. Shame about Calamity - I really had no idea who to leader lynch - OrangeYoshi was the target until an hour before the deadline!

Hunting dublish? A major bit of good fortune for the Cannibals, I'd say - the game would have been over a long time ago if I'd not struck lucky there :)

If he had not f**ked with the cylons I would have let him live. As it stood, I got walrus to put him in his place. :mad:

Too bad Calamity didn't get the win she deserved from this one. Well, these things even out in time.

Nice game johho888, too bad the good side self-destructed so early on. We were enormously lucky though, Cal even found her a second apprentice with, like, second scan or something. We didn't make contact with either pack until very late in the game, Cal scanned AOK on night 9.

Well, the Cylons won this one, now I just have to make sure they don't win BSG as well!

I promised to tell you why I had the seer autolynched. When he had failed to vote twice he was already scanned by the sorcerer and there was a patient recovering at the time so I was sure the sorcerer and the wolves would hook up immediately when marty outed Raczynski. And to nag someone into subbing in as the seer only to get hunted the first or second night they played. That just felt too evil.

Of course I couldn't know that marty and OY would mess up the outing so that the sorcerer didn't make contact with the wolves until day 8-9...

Of course I couldn't know that marty and OY would mess up the outing so that the sorcerer didn't make contact with the wolves until day 8-9...

Paging EUROO7, open goal on aisle 7

Actually if the baddies hadn't changed their nightly order the last hour vefore deadline there would have been a lot more baddie winners. 3 out of 3 late order changes made it worse for their respective sides.

I can't wait for your GM AAR.

Don't forget some tosser leader lynching a hunter. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have leaderlynched you if you had acted, you know, like a goodie.

I wish to point out that the messed up Racz stuff was entirely Marty's fault.

I got jacob as my second apprentice on my first scan and THE_SPLIT scanned as seer on my third... (only to have him Autolynched the day after. :mad: ) and then I got nothing but villagers (well villagers and wolves who scanned as villagers) for ages. It was actually Jopi who suggested AOK I think. :D

Everyone loves a gracious winner :p

I count the fact that I survived this long to be a decent result for me. Shame about Calamity - I really had no idea who to leader lynch - OrangeYoshi was the target until an hour before the deadline!

Hunting dublish? A major bit of good fortune for the Cannibals, I'd say - the game would have been over a long time ago if I'd not struck lucky there :)

I should have contacted you sooner about leader lynching your master. That would have ended the game and both you and Calamity could have survived. That was a mistake on my part. I knew sbr was a goodie, and even OY is not so retarded as to leader lynch a baddie ally in this circumstance, so you and Yakman had to be the guys. Yakman had been scanned by the sorc, so he was the wolf.

I should have contacted you and simply had you leader lynch Yakman. However, I thought that perhaps you would not believe me and it would make things messy and perhaps get me killed.

Oh well. Sorry about that. :(

I was asking for a target, I outed myself as a hunter. Anybody would test that, before just leader lynching me.

I asked ITT for a target, you even bloody replied to the PM saying "no not yet"

You know why I outed myself? Because then the wolves wouldn't hunt me and I thought I'd be safe from being lynched. Next time I am a hunter however, you will be 100% certain of the fact, rest assured.

This was one crazy game.
Thanks for GMing Johho.

I should have contacted you sooner about leader lynching your master. That would have ended the game and both you and Calamity could have survived. That was a mistake on my part. I knew sbr was a goodie, and even OY is not so retarded as to leader lynch a baddie ally in this circumstance, so you and Yakman had to be the guys. Yakman had been scanned by the sorc, so he was the wolf.

I should have contacted you and simply had you leader lynch Yakman. However, I thought that perhaps you would not believe me and it would make things messy and perhaps get me killed.

Oh well. Sorry about that. :(
Yes, I was wondering why you and muttoneer wouldn't just agree to leaderlynch one of the wolves - walrus would have worked as well as Yakman ;) - but I guess you two are just too loyal players, never backstabbing anyone which is good to know for coming games...

I was asking for a target, I outed myself as a hunter. Anybody would test that, before just leader lynching me.

I asked ITT for a target, you even bloody replied to the PM saying "no not yet"

You know why I outed myself? Because then the wolves wouldn't hunt me and I thought I'd be safe from being lynched. Next time I am a hunter however, you will be 100% certain of the fact, rest assured.
And what was all that about hunting snoopdogg if you weren't given a target?

And what was all that about hunting snoopdogg if you weren't given a target?

It is called pressure. I was getting stuff all from the JL until that point.

Leader lynching someone claiming to be a hunter is one of the dumbest things a goodie can do. I could understand a baddie doing it because they don't want to hunt him. Let him prove himself for crap sake.

Not good.

Oh please.

The Priest was killed night 0; the Seer never showed up and was auto-lynched, the witness died very early. The majority of competent players were bad; I think the village did pretty well all things considered.

Don't roll your eyes. The village made at least two major Fails.

First, it lynched me after it became transparent that I was a villager (my asking to sub while thinking I was dead), and then leaving dublish alone after we had a lead on him. I also pointed this out before dying, but apparently nobody cared enough to lynch him instead of th obvious villager. And then there is of course Jopi...

Pretty lame, all things considered.