• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tell me what you want me to do? Jopi is clearly not a Cannibal. That, combined with the vote history tell me you are the best suspect. You cannot claim that I am not looking at the evidence and then suggest that Jopi is a Cannibal. That is ludicrous.

I am trying my best here. Will you vote Yakman with me? I just wanna make sure we do not get a baddie wave at the deadline.

Actually I'm more suspicious of Calamity than I am of Yakman, but if it makes you happy:

unvote Jopi, vote Yakman

I do actually have quite a good theory about Jopi but as my daughter's just been sick all over her bedroom it'll have to wait.

Official vote count, 1h 4min to deadline

muttoneer - 4 - AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Calamity, walrus
Yakman - 3 - Jopi, sbr, muttoneer
AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - muttoneer

PEOPLE: I'm one of the few players that actually has a voting record that kind of exonerates me. Let's go for people that don't have the same--like WALRUS or JACOB-LUNDGREN or CALAMITY.

What on earth is wrong with my voting record?

What on earth is wrong with my voting record?
you've never been run up.

you never directly contributed to the death of a wolf AND were put up to die by a wolf from another pack.

I HAVE THE BEST VOTING RECORD IN THE GAME. Voting me will get this VILLAGE KILLED.

I have a shrewd idea where this is going

you've never been run up.

you never directly contributed to the death of a wolf AND were put up to die by a wolf from another pack.

I HAVE THE BEST VOTING RECORD IN THE GAME. Voting me will get this VILLAGE KILLED.

FWIW I have noticed in all of your comments you have never said

"I am not a wolf"

You say all sorts of other things but you have never denied being a wolf.

FWIW I have noticed in all of your comments you have never said

"I am not a wolf"

You say all sorts of other things but you have never denied being a wolf.
that's absolutely ridiculous.

the reason I don't say "I'm not a wolf," is because, quite frankly, I'm tired of snoopdogg saying it, and I'm tired of it as an excuse.

i DIRECTLY KILLED A CYLON
ONE OF THE DEAD CANNBIAL WOLVES HAD ME IN A 6 - 6 TIE.

that's the best record that anyone in this game has.

let's look at people like OY who leader lynched JONTI-H. or someone like WALRUS or JACOB-LUNDGREN who hasn't been run up yet.

THIS IS MADNESS.

I am not a wolf.

PEOPLE: I'm one of the few players that actually has a voting record that kind of exonerates me. Let's go for people that don't have the same--like WALRUS or JACOB-LUNDGREN or CALAMITY.

I helped lynch a cannibal, ... I would of helped lynch a Cylon but yoshi intervened... But yeah your voting record is totally better than mine... :rolleyes:

Oh and killing a cylon is an absurd arguement for goodieness at this point: The only people who can even say that the cylons still exist for sure are the baddies... funny that both muttoneer and yakman have tried to use this as an arguement though... almost as if they knew something we didn't. ;)

This.... is..... WEREWOLF!

thThis-Is-werewolf-Smile.gif

that's absolutely ridiculous.

the reason I don't say "I'm not a wolf," is because, quite frankly, I'm tired of snoopdogg saying it, and I'm tired of it as an excuse.

i DIRECTLY KILLED A CYLON
ONE OF THE DEAD CANNBIAL WOLVES HAD ME IN A 6 - 6 TIE.

that's the best record that anyone in this game has.

let's look at people like OY who leader lynched JONTI-H. or someone like WALRUS or JACOB-LUNDGREN who hasn't been run up yet.

THIS IS MADNESS.

I agree that the I am not a wolf, every day ,every game even before roles are handed out gets tiresome. In the time i have been playing WW here though I have picked up on some things. One of those is that there are times that wolves will say anything they can to save themselves, but do not or are not willing to flat out say I am not a wolf. I don't have any examples, and I don't have enough examples to make a proper study; it is just something that hit me while reading your posts today.

I agree that the I am not a wolf, every day ,every game even before roles are handed out gets tiresome. In the time i have been playing WW here though I have picked up on some things. One of those is that there are times that wolves will say anything they can to save themselves, but do not or are not willing to flat out say I am not a wolf. I don't have any examples, and I don't have enough examples to make a proper study; it is just something that hit me while reading your posts today.

I agree with sbr.

Remember that this is what led me to believe that TAM was a wolf.

well, i'm not a wolf. i'm a villager. lynching me gets the village killed tonight.