• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I honestly don't think that Muttoneer could be a wolf (or a cultist) and have the hunter trait. I know it isn't exclusive in the rules, but Johho doesn't usually do things like that.

Yakman seems like a better choice.

I will switch if I need to. We are going to have to pool our votes. The baddies will likely switch in mass near the deadline if we do not have a clear leading candidate.

This would be hilarious if it weren't the prelude to a massive village fail.

None of us are cleared, so we're all just shooting in the dark. In my defence, if I were a wolf or a cultist would I not have used my special power to dispose of someone who was clearly representing the JL like snoopdogg? Or get rid of potential risk (like OY may have done with jonti).

Instead I followed advice and bagged a wolf. I realise this doesn't clear me but I didn't think I'd still be having to defend myself like this at this late stage!

Even though I fear I'm one of the last goodies left I don't see any point in trying to rally the village since you're all clearly not going to listen to me. I just hope that some of you see sense.

I didn't get a lot out of looking through the votes earlier. Whoever the wolves are that are left are obviously good players. A couple of people make me a bit suspicious but as I'm getting hidden Cannibal vibes off Jopi I'm going to leave my vote exactly where it is.

Do as thou wilt.

Never underestimate any possibility when it comes to hunters. I got away with hunting myself as a hunter once. Sure I died but I beat the village to its doom by a couple days and got to avoid being eaten or lynched. Hunters are always the wild card in WW and as such I plan to abuse that when I gm my first big game...*pre game warning/hint*

edit: That wasn't aimed as a response as much as a generic post.

Last edited:
Why would we want to kill a cultist? They are harmless without a wolf to support. This makes no sense.

calamity's math is correct.

assuming that

a) the sorcerer counts for parity
b) there is 1 cultist per pack

that means there are:

4 villagers

3 cylons
3 cannibals

if we kill a wolf tonight, the other wolf will hunt a villager, leading to parity and killing us all.

we need to kill a non-wolf baddy.

None of us are cleared, so we're all just shooting in the dark. In my defence, if I were a wolf or a cultist would I not have used my special power to dispose of someone who was clearly representing the JL like snoopdogg? Or get rid of potential risk (like OY may have done with jonti).

Instead I followed advice and bagged a wolf. I realise this doesn't clear me but I didn't think I'd still be having to defend myself like this at this late stage!

Even though I fear I'm one of the last goodies left I don't see any point in trying to rally the village since you're all clearly not going to listen to me. I just hope that some of you see sense.

I didn't get a lot out of looking through the votes earlier. Whoever the wolves are that are left are obviously good players. A couple of people make me a bit suspicious but as I'm getting hidden Cannibal vibes off Jopi I'm going to leave my vote exactly where it is.

Do as thou wilt.

You have not even looked at the vote history have you? You honestly think Jopi is a cannibal?

Will you vote Yakman? Why not try and save yourself? I think I know why.

as far as voting me goes, it's pretty stupid.

1 - Racz had me TIED for a kill. He was a cannibal.
2 - I changed my vote off TAM at the last minute, which meant that TORNADOLI died. He was a cylon.

that's two packs that either tried to get me killed or that i killed.

let's look at people (LIKE WALRUS or JOPI) who have not been run up, and start there.

as far as voting me goes, it's pretty stupid.

1 - Racz had me TIED for a kill. He was a cannibal.
2 - I changed my vote off TAM at the last minute, which meant that TORNADOLI died. He was a cylon.

that's two packs that either tried to get me killed or that i killed.

let's look at people (LIKE WALRUS or JOPI) who have not been run up, and start there.

There is no easy choice according to the vote record, somewhere sometime a wolf killed or came close to killing a packmate, we just need to figure out which one.

Well lets see If you're a cannibal hunter cultist: Would you either:

A: Bag a wolf from the enemy pack that happens to be beating yours plus gain significant credibility by following a goodie. (who just so happens to get hunted a short while afterwards, thus proving his innocence...)

B: Go after a suspected goodie thus making you suspect, and not helping against the enemy pack who was winning from a statistical point of view at the time...

Ooo tough choice... :p

Well lets see If you're a cannibal hunter cultist: Would you either:

A: Bag a wolf from the enemy pack that happens to be beating yours plus gain significant credibility by following a goodie. (who just so happens to get hunted a short while afterwards, thus proving his innocence...)

B: Go after a suspected goodie thus making you suspect, and not helping against the enemy pack who was winning from a statistical point of view at the time...

Ooo tough choice... :p

Indeed.
nod.gif

Official vote count, 1h 33min to deadline

muttoneer - 4 - AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Calamity, walrus
Yakman - 2 - Jopi, sbr
AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Are you sober enough to give us an opinion in addition to a vote? Is mutt your best suspect?

All signs point to potentially. If I'm honest, I don't really have a clue whats going on, but Muttoneer seemed suspicious to me a few days ago, and now others are voting him, I will to.

You have not even looked at the vote history have you? You honestly think Jopi is a cannibal?

Will you vote Yakman? Why not try and save yourself? I think I know why.

I'd rather run someone up against Yakman than have a runaway bandwagon to be honest. At the moment the person is me, which I'd like to change.

I have looked at the vote history thanks, but was trying to draw some comments on Jopi but to be honest I might just as well not bother as I think I can see what's going on. You obviously want me dead despite the evidence.

Oh, and I don't need to vote Yakman to save myself :)

Not too confident in saving our village but mass suicide is too silly and annoying an ending. Didn't hardly like that tactic as it smacks too much of flipping over a board game when losing.

Rage quit! It's no worse than asking for a sub when everyone's accusing you of being a wolf. ;)

I'd rather run someone up against Yakman than have a runaway bandwagon to be honest. At the moment the person is me, which I'd like to change.

I have looked at the vote history thanks, but was trying to draw some comments on Jopi but to be honest I might just as well not bother as I think I can see what's going on. You obviously want me dead despite the evidence.

Oh, and I don't need to vote Yakman to save myself :)

Tell me what you want me to do? Jopi is clearly not a Cannibal. That, combined with the vote history tell me you are the best suspect. You cannot claim that I am not looking at the evidence and then suggest that Jopi is a Cannibal. That is ludicrous.

I am trying my best here. Will you vote Yakman with me? I just wanna make sure we do not get a baddie wave at the deadline.

PEOPLE: I'm one of the few players that actually has a voting record that kind of exonerates me. Let's go for people that don't have the same--like WALRUS or JACOB-LUNDGREN or CALAMITY.