• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think Mutt is the better choice. However, I guess I will go with Yakman if I need to later. The vote Rac cast against him is rather convincing though.

I guess the question is what is more plausible: A hunter/wolf Mutt or a Cannibal Wolf Rac almost killing his packmate Yakman?

I say the former. Perhaps Johho gave them a hunter/wolf instead of a cultist. Maybe there are more villagers here than we realize.

VOTE Mutt

Official vote count, 2h 55min to deadline

Yakman - 2 - Jopi, sbr
AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Calamity
muttoneer - 1 - AOK.11

not voted - 2 - jacob-Lundgren, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Hello?:eek:o

The answer is obvious.

vote euro

victory!

oh wait

vote mutt

stop yelling! You are interrupting my lunch of mac and cheese.

Actually after thinking about it carefully I'd say lynching Yakman is not the best course of action today... I'm pretty confident he's the Cannibal wolf... but if the Cylon pack is still alive (presumably by a cursed being hit on the no-hunt night) all this would do is hand them victory on a silver platter (If they are then tomorrow we'd be left with one wolf, 2 cultists a sorc and three unknowns... thus be over parity with a single pack left: Game Over.) Instead we need to hit a non-wolf baddie: Given that it works out great in both scenarios I propose we try a cannibal cultist (the cannibals are easier to analyse... plus we know they actually still exist.) Of the three I proposed Muttoneer is the best candidate in my opinion... he neatly avoided the cannibal mess on day three just like Yakman, and being a hunter is no defence against being a cultist (if anything I'd say one goodie hunter and one baddie hunter would be a good set up for the GM to make.)

UNVOTE OrangeYoshi

VOTE Muttoneer

I would also like to point out that it is critical that the village speak with one voice on this, if we run up two or more candidates at this point we're just asking for the wolves to swipe the carpet from underneath our feet... no matter what scenario there is a large percentage of baddies amongst us; plus we don't want to leave things open to votesniping or plotters here... the time for gathering vote analysis is long gone: I say we bandwagon either Muttoneer or Yakman (although if you guys are convinced Walrus or Jacob are the evil ones I suppose I'd settle for second best.)

Actually after thinking about it carefully I'd say lynching Yakman is not the best course of action today... I'm pretty confident he's the Cannibal wolf... but if the Cylon pack is still alive (presumably by a cursed being hit on the no-hunt night) all this would do is hand them victory on a silver platter (If they are then tomorrow we'd be left with one wolf, 2 cultists a sorc and three unknowns... thus be over parity with a single pack left: Game Over.) Instead we need to hit a non-wolf baddie: Given that it works out great in both scenarios I propose we try a cannibal cultist (the cannibals are easier to analyse... plus we know they actually still exist.) Of the three I proposed Muttoneer is the best candidate in my opinion... he neatly avoided the cannibal mess on day three just like Yakman, and being a hunter is no defence against being a cultist (if anything I'd say one goodie hunter and one baddie hunter would be a good set up for the GM to make.)

UNVOTE OrangeYoshi

VOTE Muttoneer

I would also like to point out that it is critical that the village speak with one voice on this, if we run up two or more candidates at this point we're just asking for the wolves to swipe the carpet from underneath our feet... no matter what scenario there is a large percentage of baddies amongst us; plus we don't want to leave things open to votesniping or plotters here... the time for gathering vote analysis is long gone: I say we bandwagon either Muttoneer or Yakman (although if you guys are convinced Walrus or Jacob are the evil ones I suppose I'd settle for second best.)

Why would we want to kill a cultist? They are harmless without a wolf to support. This makes no sense.

Why would we want to kill a cultist? They are harmless without a wolf to support. This makes no sense.

If you think there is still a cylon, and thus two wolfpacks still active, then it actually does make sense to try and weaken the baddie group without killing a wolf. You thus try to prevent parity from occuring when one of the wolves is killed.

Interesting theory.

Official vote count, 2h 5min to deadline

muttoneer - 3 - AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Calamity
Yakman - 2 - Jopi, sbr
AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer

not voted - 1 - walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

If you think there is still a cylon, and thus two wolfpacks still active, then it actually does make sense to try and weaken the baddie group without killing a wolf. You thus try to prevent parity from occuring when one of the wolves is killed.

Interesting theory.

Ok that makes sense assuming the cultists are not pack specific, are in contact with each other, and we had a good idea of who to lynch.

If we are going to be taking shots in the dark i would rather aim for a likely wolf, not a cultist.

If we kill the last cannibal wolf and it turns out that there is still a cylon pack left then they win. Even if noone gets hunted tonight they would still be over parity and kill us all. On the other hand if we kill a cultist then the worst thing that can happen is that parity stays the same (only exception being if they're brutal) with both a goodie and a baddie dead thus parity levels stay where they are, we survive another day (unless one of the last wolves get hunted by the other pack, but if that happens we're could be dead in this scenario anyway...) and we can go for someone else tomorrow, I'd say living to fight another day no matter what (well almost), with a high chance of taking a baddie out at the same time is preferable to gambling on it being only one pack left and us end up giving victory to the toasters.

But that is just my opinion, I would be content to lynch Yakman too... I just have a feeling it would backfire.

Ok that makes sense assuming the cultists are not pack specific, are in contact with each other, and we had a good idea of who to lynch.

If we are going to be taking shots in the dark i would rather aim for a likely wolf, not a cultist.

Agreed. Too many assumptions. Regardless, I think Mutt the best bet so I will not argue about it.

If anybody has any other theories, now is the time. Yosh, what do you think?

Hanging a wolf is better. Unless there exists 2 packs still at which case village is truly doomed.....and probably is 2 packs still so head in sand works for me.:eek:o

I honestly don't think that Muttoneer could be a wolf (or a cultist) and have the hunter trait. I know it isn't exclusive in the rules, but Johho doesn't usually do things like that.

Yakman seems like a better choice.

Edit: BTW, we need to flood the rest of this game with American flags. :p

I honestly don't think that Muttoneer could be a wolf (or a cultist) and have the hunter trait. I know it isn't exclusive in the rules, but Johho doesn't usually do things like that.

Yakman seems like a better choice.

Edit: BTW, we need to flood the rest of this game with American flags. :p

I could see a Hunter/Cultist as someone (Calamity?) said, but not a Hunter/Wolf, IMO.