• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
also, what is 23rd in command?

also, what is 23rd in command?
snoopdogg would have become the new leader if the leader, 2nd in command, 3rd in command and 4th in command had all died or leaderlynched a goodie. (Yes, I could have just called him 5th in command but I didn't.)

Its one lower on the chain of command than 22nd in command is, and one higher than the guy who cleans the toilets on the base... :p
This explanation was better. :)

I consider the people not active ( I don't mean on-line, I mean doing something) very suspicious.

walrus
jacob
Calamity
AOK
Jopi
mutton

They knew that they were in very little danger and could basically sit this vote out.

What exactly would you like me to do? :confused: Hunter is kind of a one-shot wonder...

I thought we had two strong lynch candidates today and was very surprised they were both innocent :( I guess it shows the actual baddies are hiding themselves pretty well this time around.

I think you might have a point with looking at less active people though, sbr. I'm going to go with one of the names on your list for now and see what happens...

vote Jopi

wow...:(

What exactly would you like me to do? :confused: Hunter is kind of a one-shot wonder...

I thought we had two strong lynch candidates today and was very surprised they were both innocent :( I guess it shows the actual baddies are hiding themselves pretty well this time around.

I think you might have a point with looking at less active people though, sbr. I'm going to go with one of the names on your list for now and see what happens...

vote Jopi

I suppose Jopi is a half decent suspect, but given that my name was on that list of sbr's and that I was the only one who did anything to try and stop Yoshi's little villager lynching party as far as I'm aware though, I'm not really going to put much faith in it... it sounds more like sbr just naming everyone who isn't in his pack in the hopes we'll bite... and hey there are 4 people not on that list...Almost as if there were a packs worth... a wolf, a cultist, the sorceror and a fourth undetermined baddie (Apprentice/cursed/whatever) perhaps? ;)

Either way I'll look into it more tomorrow, for now I'm off to bed...

That sucked.

I was wrong all over this game. Except for the one thing that doesn't count... Guessing the wolf packs name.

Go village!

I am in a room with 2 half naked men. This has no relevance to werewolf, but i thought yuou may want to know.

Vote Heterosexuality

I'll be back, and sober in the morning. Salutations.

Official vote count, 14h 3min to deadline

AOK.11 - 1 - OrangeYoshi
walrus - 1 - Yakman
Jopi - 1 - muttoneer

not voted - 6 - jacob-Lundgren, AOK.11, sbr, Jopi, Calamity, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

I'd spam you if I were still alive, but anything I'd really would want to say would break ghost rules probably ;-)

So I'll just go ahead and tell you this very important bit of news:
yggidy diggidy erminimum yat.
Thank you very much.

Congrats on lynching two villagers in a critical situation.
YOU... ARE...
guitar%2Bqueero.jpg

Just kidding, wasn't intended as offensive