• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Erik sharpened his weapons. The ancestral axe, despite it age, kept a decent edege, but it was really the heavy weight that allowed its blows to crush armour into the flesh underneath it. Could it crush through the metal skin of the cylon monsters? He didn't know, but it might be worth trying. If he got the chance. There were so many of them and their sympathisers that they might overwhelm him before nightfall.

Then there was his recent trophy. The sword of the samurai. He smiled grimly as he remembered the Banzai charge. They were in his ancestry too. It was really sharp. There was still a notch in the blade of his axe where he had parried it but the sword showed not the slightest break in the smooth curve of its sharp edge. Would it be enough to slice through the extraterrestrial armor of the cylons? Would he last to nightfall anyway?

There wasn't really any choice in the matter. There could only be one way for Erik Magnusson to die. Fighting in the midst of a swarm of his enemies. He only hoped he would get a chance to take some of them with him.

unvote sbr
vote tornadoli

AOK. 11 said:
I have not jumped on TAM yet. I am also not a cylon. It is hard to take you and TAM seriously when you are so sure of something that I know is incorrect.

Well, prove me wrong then.

Hell, I know I'm starting to approach the point where I see potential wolves everywhere. Who knows, maybe I misjudged you. But I'm pretty certain about torn.

I go to work, and find all this...

amazing....

thoughts on the frontrunners:

Arch Mede: could be a cannibal, could be a cylon. could not be with muttoneer, sbr, or Walrus. One of the few possible Cannibals.

That being said, what he has said prior to this day has said "villager" to me. A third of my brain wants to trust him, another third froths at the mouth (does that to everyone), and the last third says he a possible wolf.

he is hard to decide about.

Tornadoli: hasn't really impressed me one way or another. One of the few who expressed doubts about lynching me. What that says, I dunno if he is honest or not. A wolf could easily have said it too, to gain credibility later. He is a bad choice for cannibals, muttoneer, sbr, and OY.

Another name not mentioned at all yet is Calamity: She is a bad choice for cannibals, bad w/ mutton, bad w/ muttoneer, walrus, sbr, snoopdogg, and Dublish.

I still think Yakman, sbr, and AOK deserve some looking at as possible Cylons. They jumped on me too fast. I wonder how long they were waiting for one of them to die before I got run up...

Unvote Dublish

Vote sbr

Well, prove me wrong then.

Hell, I know I'm starting to approach the point where I see potential wolves everywhere. Who knows, maybe I misjudged you. But I'm pretty certain about torn.

I think your analysis is pretty good. Just wrong about me, thats all. I agree with you about Torn though, he is a very likely suspect.

Lets hope we get a Cylon today. :)

So what's your excuse for bandwagoning me then? By this statement you are either deliberately and knowingly setting out to ruin the game, or you are a cylon.

Its you that has to go today, not AOK. I think you are honestly playing a cylon.

unvote AOK
vote sbr

I didn't bandwagon you, I made the first vote on you. Nice try though.

And the rest of the village, I am good, and its a bit bloody obvious from the accuracy of the analysis I have posted, and if you vote me today OY will get the distinction of lynching two important and pretty obvious goodies in the same game. They get the victory of knowing that I am not one of the possible cannibals they need to hunt tonight. Don't give them the victory of lynching a goodie too.

You are far from an OBVIOUS goodie. You might be good, but let's mot get carried away.

I go to work, and find all this...

amazing....

I'll tell you this. Whoever the baddies are in this game: Bravo! This has been one hell of an excellent game from you regardless of what happens at the deadline. It has been a honour to have you as opponents.

trespoe said:
Tornadoli: hasn't really impressed me one way or another. One of the few who expressed doubts about lynching me. What that says, I dunno if he is honest or not. A wolf could easily have said it too, to gain credibility later. He is a bad choice for cannibals, muttoneer, sbr, and OY.

I still think Yakman, sbr, and AOK deserve some looking at as possible Cylons. They jumped on me too fast. I wonder how long they were waiting for one of them to die before I got run up...

Hold on there. You think that if sbr is a baddie then Torn isn't?

The village needs to be pretty unified in their voting here trespoe. You picking someone else is a concern. How certain are you that sbr is a wolf?

gotta go back to work.

this should be interesting as the vote is close. Will anyone be bold enough to tie? Will anyone break a tie if made?

Tune in next time to:

Baa Baa Village Sheep

Well, I wasn't expecting there to be quite so many posts made today - it's taken me ages trying to make sense of all of the conflicting theories! At the end of the day, lots of people are making sense here. Some of them are good, some are bad. I'll do what any good sheep should do in these circumstances... pick one of the frontrunners and shout "TIE!!!"

unvote trespoe, vote The Arch Mede

I'll tell you this. Whoever the baddies are in this game: Bravo! This has been one hell of an excellent game from you regardless of what happens at the deadline. It has been a honour to have you as opponents.

Hold on there. You think that if sbr is a baddie then Torn isn't?

The village needs to be pretty unified in their voting here trespoe. You picking someone else is a concern. How certain are you that sbr is a wolf?

not very, but I don't think Arch or Torn are great candidates, either. Good, but not great.

sbr just has ... that feeling. He could be a villager that remembered my comments and used them, but AOK and Yakman insisted they be followed.

sbr is stimulating that intuitive part of my brain, my reasoning looks at Torn and Arch, and the frothy part wants that beer.

Another name not mentioned at all yet is Calamity: She is a bad choice for cannibals, bad w/ mutton, bad w/ muttoneer, walrus, sbr, snoopdogg, and Dublish.

I have a special hidden trait this game:

Invisible: Avoid any attention what so ever from both villagers and wolves, never get voted for, never get hunted.

Seriously, the only single vote I've gotten is when I voted myself as a placeholder. :rofl:

Of course I fully expect to get hunted or lynched now after saying this... :p

sbr just has ... that feeling. He could be a villager that remembered my comments and used them, but AOK and Yakman insisted they be followed.

sbr is stimulating that intuitive part of my brain, my reasoning looks at Torn and Arch, and the frothy part wants that beer.

Beer!
Now at least that's something all of us can agree on :p

not very, but I don't think Arch or Torn are great candidates, either. Good, but not great.

I read your post and thought, How does he know there are Cylons in the game. I looked around and there was no mention of Cylons so I marked the post so I could find it again quickly in case there was a Cylon pack. Lo and behold there was!! What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@OY - The wolves are playing you like a fiddle. TAM makes a lot of sense. Of the current 16 players there are 12 vegetarians. If we look at those 4 players the list is: dublish, trespoe, TAM, and muttoneer.

TAM is making no sense. He sounds like he wants us to not lynch him because he is the last Cannibal. That's insane talk.

Now what happens? TAM, Trespoe and me start analysing the votes looking for the cylon pack. We know the cylons need to wipe out the cannibals to win. If they manage to convince the village to lynch a cannibal (or two), hunt someone, and maybe cultist hunter hunt someone else they can easily get parity. We as villagers (well, TAM is still a possible cannibal, I give you that) want to prevent that by lynching a cylon. What we (actually trespoe) come up with (in this thread) is several suspects: jacob, jopi, AOK and torn

And now you are sounding like me. We can't go assuming that everything fell perfectly into the Cylon's hands like your set up. That means we can still kill a Cannibal without it being game over.

Now the cylons have a problem. Villagers have analysed the situation correctly. They are all good players so they do what good wolves need to do: Sow confusion. And here we go, vote switches to *all* of the potential cannibals. Trespoe, dublish, muttoneer, TAM. And who are the people doing it? AOK, jacob, Tornadoli, for starters.

There is a problem with this theory. We don't know who the villagers are! For all we know, AOK, jacob, and Torn have analyzed it correctly, and you and TAM are the ones trying to sow confusion.

@snoopdogg
TAM is nowhere near a confirmed wolf. He's a 1 in 3 possibility. Torn, Jacob, Jopi and AOK are definitely wolves. I have zero doubt about that by now.

If TAM is nowhere near a confirmed wolf, than Torn, jacob, jopi, and AOK can't be anywhere near confirmed wolves.

There are only 9 baddies in the initial setup if he doesn't. 2*3+1 packs is 8, sorc is 9 and the standard setup for 30 should have 10. the obvious 10th is a sorc apprentice.

How do you know there was a 1/3rd setup? Tossing a sorc apprentice into it is just unnecessarily. Besides, how often to scanners start with apprentices? Not as often as they get them by scanning.

Official vote count, 20min to deadline

Tornadoli - 7 - walrus, Kriszo, randakar, snoopdogg, AOK.11, dublish, The Arch Mede
The Arch Mede - 7 - sbr, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli, Yakman, Calamity, jacob-Lundgren, muttoneer
dublish - 1 - Jopi
sbr - 1 - trespoe

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - muttoneer