• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed, the AOK bandwagon grew suspiciously fast.

Vote dublish
and this one isn't even faster?

bandwagon.jpg

The last time you were this forceful and this confident in everybody's role, you were a wolf.

Just sayin'.

Round objects.

That game was racz's zombie infested game, in which i had 4 baddies correctly identified from Crovax's, and even though the wolves lynched me for it and showed I was a villager, they didn't manage to go on and lynch a single one of the wolves that I had set up for them and lost miserably as a result. And one of those was baddies was vampire Loch Ness subbing back in as a wolf.

This time I have analysis that says the Cylons win if they can get the last cannibal and who we have to avoid lynching to hinder them in that aim.

I was right last time as a villager, and whether I am a villager, or that last cannibal or a hunter, I am right this time too.

The last time you were this forceful and this confident in everybody's role, you were a wolf.

Just sayin'.

That's what I am thinking as well; with the game in reach and likely no JL around it is a perfect time for a wolf to jump up and take the village my the ear. How many meaningful votes has TAM received this game? One or two?

I looked at the vote counts and the answer is ZERO. He has received 3 votes all game.

Day 2 snoop voted him very early

Day 6 Yakman votes him very early and jacob did as well more than 5 hours from teh deadline.

SCRAMBLE!!!

Vote The Arch Mede

sbr IS making sense. With the game in reach of winning now for the baddies (what, isn't it almost 50:50 ratio?), they will try to steer the village and incriminate one of the villagers...

Unvote dublish
Vote The Arch Mede

Official vote count, 2h 33min to deadline

dublish - 5 - trespoe, AOK.11, snoopdogg, jacob-Lundgren, walrus
AOK.11 - 5 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, Kriszo, dublish
The Arch Mede - 3 - sbr, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli,
trespoe - 2 - Yakman, muttoneer

not voted - 1 - Jopi

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Unvote dublish
Vote Tornadoli

I can't be doing with all this scrambling business, mass vote shifts from one candidate to another, multiple times on the same day isn't going to tell us a great deal until everyone who was a potential lynch target is dead

Here is TAM's votes this game (sorry about some of the short-hand). The times are based on trespoe's vote counts so not as exact as mine would have been had I done them this game. :eek:o

Day 1 voted EURO 3 hours before and never moved
Day 2 voted walrus very early and never moved
Day 3 voted sbr very early; moved to vLN 1 hour before; last man on the HAx wagon
Day 4 voted vLN very early; moved to Ciryandor 5 hours before; never moved
Day 5 voted hdk 5 hours before;moved to muttoneer 2:30 before; never moved
Day 6 voted muttonerr very early; never moved;
Day 7 voted vLN very early; movd to muttoneer 5 hours before; never moved

He has made one vote on a wolf, the_hdk early but switched off that vote pretty quickly.

unvote trespoe
vote THE ARCH MEDE

sbr is making some sense. i still think trespoe is a cylon though.

Here is TAM's votes this game (sorry about some of the short-hand). The times are based on trespoe's vote counts so not as exact as mine would have been had I done them this game. :eek:o

Day 1 voted EURO 3 hours before and never moved
Day 2 voted walrus very early and never moved
Day 3 voted sbr very early; moved to vLN 1 hour before; last man on the HAx wagon
Day 4 voted vLN very early; moved to Ciryandor 5 hours before; never moved
Day 5 voted hdk 5 hours before;moved to muttoneer 2:30 before; never moved
Day 6 voted muttonerr very early; never moved;
Day 7 voted vLN very early; movd to muttoneer 5 hours before; never moved

He has made one vote on a wolf, the_hdk early but switched off that vote pretty quickly.

trespoe's vote counts! Now that is interesting. Trespoe hasn't actually posted any vote counts. What are you doing with getting PMs from trespoe when you just tried to set him up for a fake crovax lynching first thing today?

UNVOTE AOK

VOTE The Arch Mede

He just seems a bit too confident for someone who hasn't had a particuarly good record picking wolves so far this game. (Remember Ciryandor and how he was the most likely wolf? ;) )

Quit mocking our failure!

trespoe's vote counts! Now that is interesting. Trespoe hasn't actually posted any vote counts. What are you doing with getting PMs from trespoe when you just tried to set him up for a fake crovax lynching first thing today?

SO you have no argument against me, you are just going to be pedantic about who made the vote count? Maybe we could have a silly little semantics debate next.

It was randakar that made the vote counts,not trespoe. I get a lot of the new guys confused. ;)

Well, that sorta clears OY a bit more.

Torn is being rather wishy-washy in this game. :p

So what you are saying is that you are afraid of AOK's reaction when he logs in and sees he has been run up, and don't want to be the victim he picks on as an alternative.

If you are scared of his ire, show him where to use it on someone else by voting them. At the moment, I would recommend Tornadoli or jacob.

We know you are around and hanging back from voting. You may like to pretend that you are a cowardly villager scared of AOK but its too late for villagers to be anything but brave.

I missed this the first time.

I am not afraid of AOK's anger. Are you crazy? If you read what I said, I am pointing out the possibility that AOK is a wolf. Just as I am pointing out that you can be one. See below....

You know, I've been going back and reading your recent posts. You've been picking out certain words, taking them out of context, twisting them, and trying to boss people around about exactly what they should be doing, and if they don't, they are a wolf.

The last time you acted like this, you were a wolf!

Don't give me this "It was a zombie game and I was a villager!" bit. You were a wolf the last time, and I and some other lynched you for your non-sensibleness. Today and yesterday are like a rerun of that game. It's scary deja vu.

Vote The Arch Mede

rescramble!

unvote dublish
vote archmede

Situation.
The cylons need to kill one cannibal and they win.

Everybody but 4 of those now alive is a vegetarian.

The cylons are picking on one after another of the 4 non-vegetarians, to try and work out which is the wolf, and to lynch that one if they can, or another if they can't so that it simplifies the hunt for them tonight.

As long as the cylons are bouncing the vote around on those 4, the villagers have to pick one non-vegetarian and stick to them.

All the non-vegetarians are wolfish to some degree. There is at least one wolf and one cultist among us.

Some villagers are being bounced around by these cylon bandwagons. Stop following them and lynch the cylons instead.

AoK, snoop and sbr are the ones that set those Cylon bandwagons. Lynch one of them.