• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Scramble time?

vote dublish

Yoshi, scrambling is a good tactic (according to The Arch Mede mostly) if I am not sure who to vote, and I just find you suspicious. You're definately a better lynch target than many other people in my opinion.

ANYWAY, dublish it is.

Unvote OrangeYoshi
Vote dublish

Anyway, why?

You're behaving exactly as you were behaving in the Lite game, where you were a wolf.

But in the interests of not bringing anything in from outside the game.

Unvote Tornadoli
Vote dublish

Although such a quick vote swing towards dublish is a tad suspicious, even with all this "scramble!" nonsense

You're behaving exactly as you were behaving in the Lite game, where you were a wolf.

Unvote Tornadoli
Vote dublish

Although such a quick vote swing towards dublish is a tad suspicious, even with all this "scramble!" nonsense

Why is it any more "suspicious" than the quick vote swing away from trespoe to AOK?

Unvote Tornadoli
Vote dublish

Perhaps it is such a quick vote change because all the people present right now are villagers? Would explain why all the recent vote changes have been so quick.

Why dublish and not Tornadoli?

Official vote count, 2h 58min to deadline

dublish - 7 - trespoe, AOK.11, snoopdogg, jacob-Lundgren, Tornadoli, walrus, OrangeYoshi
AOK.11 - 5 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, Kriszo, dublish
trespoe - 2 - Yakman, muttoneer

not voted - 2 - Jopi, sbr

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Maybe we will find out later. Lets get some more votes in first though. There are still some shy hula girls not wanting to tango.

Watching the lot of you drive this game into the ground is much more entertaining than being an active participant. Don't worry I will vote, likely not for any of your candidates though.

Watching the lot of you drive this game into the ground is much more entertaining than being an active participant. Don't worry I will vote, likely not for any of your candidates though.

The main reason this village is driving the game into the ground is that there aren't enough active participants.

If that is "your" is directed at me personally, you will vote that way because you are a cylon. If it is directed at who the village in general has run up at the moment, you could still be a villager.