+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1749

Thread: Werewolf LXXXIV: Aces of the Pacific

  1. #1101
    GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    USA-Mich
    Posts
    2,495
    It is only a throw away if others vote other people as you yourself noted

    Others make early votes into throw away votes unless someone shows up late and just picks someone with no vote. A TRUE throw away vote is picking a known goodie to avoid not voting or voting late on a 3rd party candidate with no chance of winning the vote. Why some of you young WW players have twisted the meaning I don't know but a real throw away would be me picking someone like OY to vote right now.


    edit: and smacked down
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

    *Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

  2. #1102
    General The Arch Mede's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a Turkish Bath
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Check his reaction a few games ago after he was outed by the JL. He flipped out and then got the village to lynch the JL spokesman (it was an all-around bad JL-outing).

    This was similar.

    Just sayin'.
    So what you are saying is that you are afraid of AOK's reaction when he logs in and sees he has been run up, and don't want to be the victim he picks on as an alternative.

    AOK knows that he ought to be run up today. He has made such carefully defensive votes that there is no information about him. He can do the analysis that says he has to be run up. He can also do the analysis that says that someone voting trespoe has to be run up and kept up until the votes on trespoe go away to a possible cylon.

    If you are scared of his ire, show him where to use it on someone else by voting them. At the moment, I would recommend Tornadoli or jacob.

    We know you are around and hanging back from voting. You may like to pretend that you are a cowardly villager scared of AOK but its too late for villagers to be anything but brave. Cylons will be hanging back and waiting. If AOK really is innocent, one of those holding back their vote is going to be the subject of his ire. If he is guilty, he will do the same thing, except he will pick on a villager.

    A villager hanging back at the moment is just asking to be targetted by AOK when he finally makes his move.

    @dublish AOK is a possible cylon. There is so little information on him that he has to be seriously run up so we can see who will vote for him. Trespoe is not a possible cylon. He must not be lynched today. If the cylons want trespoe dead today (and they do), they have to be made to eat him tonight. AOK is voting for trespoe.

  3. #1103
    The Chancellor AOK. 11's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    961
    Sorry guys I have not been able to be very active. I intended to sit out because of that but did not want no kills to ruin the game. (I should have waited to sub for Split I guess to do that though. )

    I have real life stuff going on and thus have not been able to play like I prefer to. I am a boring villager. Lynch me if you want but it will just bring us closer to massacre.

    I understand why you think me guilty. All I can say is that you are wrong and that the reason I have been inactive is beyond my control. Carry on.

  4. #1104
    Vote AOK.11

    Because he's not trespoe? It seems to me that j-L has better arguments against him, which is to say that arguments have been made against him.

    EDIT: @Arch Mede: How do we know trespoe is not a possible Cylon? Was he scanned? Sacrificing packmates isn't all that uncommon... Not that I'm convinced trespoe is a Cylon, I'm just not willing to say that it's impossible.

  5. #1105
    The Chancellor AOK. 11's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by dublish View Post
    Vote AOK.11

    Because he's not trespoe? It seems to me that j-L has better arguments against him, which is to say that arguments have been made against him.

    EDIT: @Arch Mede: How do we know trespoe is not a possible Cylon? Was he scanned? Sacrificing packmates isn't all that uncommon... Not that I'm convinced trespoe is a Cylon, I'm just not willing to say that it's impossible.
    Nice. Real nice. You join them in railroading me and then pretend as if you are not sure.

    If I had to pick someone as a wolf it would be dublish. Kill him when I am found innocent.

    UNVOTE Tres
    VOTE dublish

  6. #1106
    Alright, I am available and can therefore change my placeholder vote.
    Thinking over this now, I have to agree with the masses that Trespoe is a bad lynch today, and I also doubt he would be stupid enough to post the Cylon thing in the General Thread and in this one.
    Well, my argument for voting AOK would be that he is very quiet, which is unusual for him, but obviously he anticipated this and claimed real life stuff is going on. I think I can believe him, so for now only:

    Unvote trespoe

    Let me ponder my options.

  7. #1107
    Enchanted johho888's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a strange and wonderful world
    Posts
    294
    Official vote count, 3h 43min to deadline

    AOK.11 - 7 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, walrus, snoopdogg, Kriszo, dublish
    trespoe - 2 - Yakman, muttoneer
    dublish - 2 - trespoe, AOK.11

    not voted - 5 - OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr, Tornadoli


    Missed one vote - muttoneer

  8. #1108
    Vote AOK
    For the mindless retaliatory vote?

  9. #1109
    The Chancellor AOK. 11's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    Vote AOK
    For the mindless retaliatory vote?
    You believe me one second and then vote me the next? Because you saw I would fight back? What kind of logic is that?

    Can anyone say baddie bandwagoneering?

  10. #1110
    Play Like A Champion Today Yakman's Avatar
    Deus Vult500k club

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    City of Washington, District of Columbia
    Posts
    4,225
    Blog Entries
    1
    just for the record, i don't think this is going to end well.
    "Again again I say to you, Yakman speaketh the truth. -Petrarca
    Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth -- Pablo Picasso
    ++ -1000, History-Forum Banned 5 january 2006 ++ OT-Forum Banned 8 may 2007 ++
    OT-Unbanned 24 may 2014

  11. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    You believe me one second and then vote me the next? Because you saw I would fight back? What kind of logic is that?

    Can anyone say baddie bandwagoneering?
    In the few games I was in, I saw how you play. You always argue etc. Here, you just voted for dublish "just because", it's suspicious.

  12. #1112
    Most Valuable Dogg snoopdogg's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Stealing the cookies and the quill.
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakman View Post
    just for the record, i don't think this is going to end well.
    because you're a wolf?

    I'm not following how trespoe is suddenly the least suspect person in the game.
    What you know 'bout Green Eggs and Ham!?

  13. #1113
    No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    1,779
    Unvote AOK.11
    Vote Tornadoli


    His behaviour just screams "baddie" at me.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

  14. #1114
    The Chancellor AOK. 11's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    In the few games I was in, I saw how you play. You always argue etc. Here, you just voted for dublish "just because", it's suspicious.
    I did not vote dublish just because. I voted him because he is a likely wolf and is joining the railroad attempt on me in a wolfish fashion.

  15. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    His behaviour just screams "baddie" at me.
    My behaviour cannot scream. It whispers.

    Anyway, why?

  16. #1116
    Play Like A Champion Today Yakman's Avatar
    Deus Vult500k club

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    City of Washington, District of Columbia
    Posts
    4,225
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    because you're a wolf?

    I'm not following how trespoe is suddenly the least suspect person in the game.
    i don't know how it happened either. i think trespoe is a wolf, i don't know why his crovax is being ignored. maybe aok.11 is a wolf, maybe not, but jumping on him like this with no evidence that i can see.... when we have a perfectly good wolf to kill is somewhat strange...
    "Again again I say to you, Yakman speaketh the truth. -Petrarca
    Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth -- Pablo Picasso
    ++ -1000, History-Forum Banned 5 january 2006 ++ OT-Forum Banned 8 may 2007 ++
    OT-Unbanned 24 may 2014

  17. #1117
    Alright, I'm scrambling. For real.

    Unvote AOK
    Vote OrangeYoshi


    He is still a major suspect, his stupid leaderlynch, his explanations don't make sense, and lynching him will shed quite a lot of light on potential roles of other players.

  18. #1118
    Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your computer screen
    Posts
    9,720
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    Alright, I'm scrambling. For real.
    Why? Because you are now in a position where you might lose?

    He is still a major suspect, his stupid leaderlynch, his explanations don't make sense,
    What doesn't make sense? And if you dare say the truth, remember that the truth can be stranger than fiction.

    and lynching him will shed quite a lot of light on potential roles of other players.
    I'm sorry to say, but all players who's roles may be revealed by my death are either dead, or going to be lynched anyway.

    This is getting tiring, Oliver. Why do you keep beating a dead horse?

    And you've wanted me dead from early on, too......
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

    ────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

  19. #1119
    Most Valuable Dogg snoopdogg's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Stealing the cookies and the quill.
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    I did not vote dublish just because. I voted him because he is a likely wolf and is joining the railroad attempt on me in a wolfish fashion.
    I have been suspicious of mr. dublish for some time. Tried to run him up once but it didn't work. I'd agree he's a good target. And it's unsettling how fast everyone piled on the AOK wagon.

    Everybody vote dublish.

    Unvote AoK. Vote dublish.
    What you know 'bout Green Eggs and Ham!?

  20. #1120
    The Chancellor AOK. 11's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    961
    UNVOTE dublish
    VOTE Torn


    Torn is a good lynch too. Lets see if we can get some movement and perhaps I live past today.

    Edit:

    Dublish it is. Thanks snoop.

    UNVOTE Torn
    VOTE dublish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts