• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 5h 43min to deadline

trespoe - 5 - Kriszo, Yakman, Tornadoli, AOK.11, muttoneer
AOK.11 - 4 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, walrus
dublish - 1 - trespoe

not voted - 6 - OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg, dublish, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr

Missed one vote - muttoneer

So the village seems certain that trespoe didn't do a crovax... All right, I'll bow to the will of the masses but if he turns out to be a Cylon, I'll go insane.

The only one who grabbed my attention was Tornadoli. He was very eager some days ago in the last minutes to tie 3 people who we had no information on, this struck me as wolfish. About AOK, I have no idea, but I can never really read him anyway. So unless someone is up for a Tornadoli bandwagon, I'll follow the flow and

unvote trespoe
vote AOK

Official vote count, 5h 18min to deadline

AOK.11 - 6 - randakar, Calamity, The Arch Mede, walrus, snoopdogg, Kriszo
trespoe - 4 - Yakman, Tornadoli, AOK.11, muttoneer
dublish - 1 - trespoe

not voted - 5 - OrangeYoshi, dublish, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr

Missed one vote - muttoneer

A villager would wait and make it count since we have us a funny situation growing and I am actually not busy atm.

I think you're trying to avoid giving the village information by witholding your vote to the last second.

Frankly this confirms it for me. You're a cylon, no doubt about it.

I think you're trying to avoid giving the village information by witholding your vote to the last second.

And you are still an idiot. I vote early, you are unhappy, I vote part way in and you are unhappy, I wait to vote and you are unhappy. I think you just fear me as you are probably a baddie and want to make me look bad.

And you are still an idiot. I vote early, you are unhappy, I vote part way in and you are unhappy, I wait to vote and you are unhappy. I think you just fear me as you are probably a baddie and want to make me look bad.

huh?

Sorry, when did I complain about .. whatever it is you're accusing me of complaing about? The case against you was entirely based on the voting record, not on *when* you voted for anything.

The fact that you're getting defensive here and are starting to accuse me based on bullpoo is just further confirmation.

cylon052908.jpg
== Jacob-Lundgren!

Last edited:
My voting record? And you think it is bad why again? Oh wait...you have no reason...

And here you are complaining about when I vote which goes totally against what you just said...you are the more likely baddie I think as I am not.

jacob-lundgren might be a baddie, he might not be. what we are sure of, is he gets really testy when he gets accused.

jacob-lundgren might be a baddie, he might not be. what we are sure of, is he gets really testy when he gets accused.
Correction, I get testy when accused by those with no evidence and even more so when accused by those with faulty evidence due to there not being evidence. I have pretty much been busy around deadlines and voted early and usually saw no reason to change, did so once and here I finally have time and am waiting to vote. So the evidence he conjured up is me having been busy before and not now and I don't like risking a useless death by possibly leader or hunter or vote switch by others wrongly believing that idiot due to my rl timing.

At least fake evidence or spin a wild theory :( Once upon a time people would spend effort on me just to get me dead and now it is some random yahoo upset over me voting at times that offend him. Clearly I have been gone too long and need to hope to be a wolfie next game to spin some more...good deeds :rofl:

You know, I'm having second thoughts on it. His tirade against OY seemed pretty genuine. Would he still have been that mad if he was a wolf?

Check his reaction a few games ago after he was outed by the JL. He flipped out and then got the village to lynch the JL spokesman (it was an all-around bad JL-outing).

This was similar.

Just sayin'.

Check his reaction a few games ago after he was outed by the JL. He flipped out and then got the village to lynch the JL spokesman (it was an all-around bad JL-outing).

This was similar.

Just sayin'.

Yeah he would do that and I believe that was a time when I was the seer in a lite game. Wait...why are you being logical?

Sorry I'm late. Can someone summarize the arguments against AOK for me?

And here you are complaining about when I vote which goes totally against what you just said...you are the more likely baddie I think as I am not.

Nice work putting words in my mouth. I complain about when you vote just once. That gets blown up into me always being unsatisfied with when you vote. Then when I say I don't get what the heck you're accusing me of you use my single complaint to 'prove' that your accusation wasn't total nonsense.

jacob-lundgren said:
My voting record? And you think it is bad why again? Oh wait...you have no reason...

Day 2: Throwaway on jonti (villager)
Day 3: Voting racz into danger (cannibal) - which makes you a vegetarian
Day 4: Throwaway on Kriszo
Day 5: Running up Yakman (a real vote! *gasp*)
Day 6: Vote on TAM, which turns into a throwaway when the deadline comes near.
Day 7: Yakman again. Initially a throwaway, later it seems sort of serious. You're getting run up against 1 known villager and 1 probable villager but there is little to no traction. Why is that? Wolves would try to vote the suspicious people (and you were, more so than either vLN or OY) yet it seems to me they refused to vote you.
Day 8: Joining in on the vLN bandwagon initially, then switching to muttoneer who if you didn't notice *claims* to be a hunter villager but if he isn't probably is a cannibal. At a time when the village needs cylons dead, not cannibals.

You're throwing away your vote a lot, and what happened on day 7 when I tried to run you up is telling. I say it's enough for suspicion, even without trespoe the obvious non-cylon's analysis.

edit:

jacob-lundgren said:
At least fake evidence or spin a wild theory Once upon a time people would spend effort on me just to get me dead and now it is some random yahoo upset over me voting at times that offend him. Clearly I have been gone too long and need to hope to be a wolfie next game to spin some more...good deeds

Here you go :p