• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final vote count
OrangeYoshi - 3 -

ngbbs4ae2d79d92aab.jpg

Wut? According to that vote count, trespoe should have died Day 6...
Oh right, OY saved him with leaderlynch, killing a wolf from the cannibal pack... hm...

Is it still possible that OY is a wolf from the Cylon pack? First saving Trespoe, then killing a potentially dangerous hunter?

Umm...no. Even barring the great point randakar made about trespoe not being a Cylon, that was not what happened.

Marty PM'd me the day after he was hunted. He told me he saw a wolf that was not Jester. He said he was just going to lie about it and then say "No, I lied for vote analysis, I saw Raczynski." Well, after he said he saw Jester in the thread, he never got on again.

So I got another plan. I told Marty to out me as the wolf he saw, I'd fight it and then give up and call for all the baddies to contact me. I knew one pack wouldn't contact me (the one that hunted Marty), but perhaps a sorc, an unaligned cultist, or the other pack would contact me and I could get some names.

Well Marty was interested in this plan, but he seemed to want proof that I was the leader. He wanted me to leader-lynch Racz and then he would go through with the plan. I pointed out the obvious reasons why that would not work, but he still wouldn't do it. I didn't want to see another unknown lynched while I knew that Racz was a wolf, so I did the leader lynch.

Skip to the next day with my leader lynch of jonti (which has been fully explained), and you have all my actions.

I'm so giddy inside right now!

nice try OY.

True, UNLESS they already decided that OY (assuming he is a Cylon wolf) would leaderlynch someone else instead... clever way of covering themselves.

Would the wolves really use a leader lynch to save a villager and then use it to lynch another villager? Ok, jonti was a hunter and thus dangerous but they still had time to just let vLN die and then leaderlynch jonti today, when there might have been a pack mate at risk.

Moreover, it was trespoe who suggested running up the_hdk yesterday as well.

You know, I think I've heard quite enough nonsense from you. You're pinging on my wolfdar quite heavily here.

You're not the only suspect though. Here's another one: Jopi.

vLN named him as a lynch target earlier but Jopi got saved. Looking at the history now he's one of the few unknowns tied up in a nearly all-villager race.

Day 2: Throwaway on walrus
Day 3: Walrus, then racz (cannibal)
Day 4: On the THE_ZOMBUS bandwagon the whole day. Very interesting because he's getting run up by at least 3 confirmed villagers and the other folks being run up are confirmed villagers too. the_hdk is voting Hax. Was he helping a packmate?
Day 5: Voting snoopdogg with the_hdk. Here's a big question mark for me - if torn, jopi and the_hdk are packmates why are all three sitting on snoop?
Day 6: Voting trespoe, again with the_hdk
Day 7: No vote in the summary - did he forget to vote or ..?
Day 8: On the OY bandwagon all day.

So that's 3 bandwagons, 1 throwaway, 2 votes on people I consider likely non-cylons, 1 missing vote, 1 vote on a cannibal.

Vote Jopi

Folks, please take a good hard look at other suspects as well. Tornadoli. Jacob-lundgren. Dublish. (likely a cannibal in my book)
Read the vote summary, try to get more on others. This game isn't over yet but we'll need to work hard if we want the village to win.

Last edited:
Werewolf Lite CLXIX: Starcraft 2

WWLiteCLXIX.jpg

In the barren outskirts of a near-abandoned mining colony, your Medivac was shot down by two ball-shaped, flying monstrosities, which you managed to kill after the hard landing. You know that the Zerg are here, and you have to go and report this to the remaining personnel, so they can evacuate themselves. Why do you know? Survival only occured when you landed on a large, festering pile of creep, and something is about to go horribly wrong...

Click HERE to JOIN!

All right. I will be serious first. Do you think I would say the Cylon Gremlins here in this thread and say this in the General Werewolf thread:

Originally Posted by Yakman
well, it's not boring--i'm looking forward to what form the Werewolves take in the Big Game...

Japanese? Boring

Micronesian Weresharks? Awesome
Not weresharks, please for the love of God, not weresharks...

They were Okinawan Cylons, notice they killed Slinky AKA Apollo after they shot down his viper.

would I say that in TWO threads if I was a cylon? I am not that dumb.

I had a hunch:

Now, about the cannibals. I see a possibilities for Arch Mede, Dublish, Muttoneer, and maybe Kriszo. Kriszo was voted by Racz day 4, but was never in a real danger.

The Cylons (I like Gremlins better): Unfortunately, hdk wasn't run up and had an interesting track record of voting. There are a few standouts, however. Days 4, 5, and 6, muttoneer was run up close to being lynched. Hdk, however, always voted someone else to be run up. In fact, I would be so bold as to say without his help, muttoneer would already be lynched.

hdk also avoided the run-ups on Jopi and Snoopdogg days 2, 3, and 4. He did vote Snoopdogg day 5, but again, Snoop wasn't in a real danger.

If I had to guess at this point (and it is guessing) I would say best bets are Dublish and maybe Arch and Kriszo as the Cannibals, and Jopi and Muttoneer as Cylons. sbr and Yakman also make interesting choices.

Now, about my calling them Cylon Gremlins....

As Sefton said (and I don't have the exact quote) "One knew I was innocent. He hit the hardest."

Interesting that Yakman, Muttoneer, and AOK are most vocal in trying to get me lynched.

This wasn't a "crovax". I want a new term... a "TresPoe" .. a mind-blowing sense of intuition that forces others to bow down and worship me in my blinding glory. A flash of brilliance, NAY, GENIUS! that makes all who see it tremble in fear of the powers of the mind. Others cannot be in the same thread without having fear of the world-shattering genius of the "trespoe". They have no hope but to vote him off. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!

Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Tuesday. Try the veal!

EDIT: I will be back in the morning with a Part II of an analysis.

Oh, yeah, I forgot since I was so wrapped up in my glory...

Vote Dublish

I do hope the cannibals haven't been put off by their taste of Cylon and like with marty, they come back for a second helping.

We lynched an idiot, and the cannibals ate a Cylon. That buys us back the day we lost lynching the idiot and means the situation remains critical, rather than lost.

As for the idiot, I will post in the General thread about what should be done about him.

Today we need to lynch a cylon. Now we know for sure they are there, we have to go for them. There isn't good information on who they might be, because hdk kept his voting record pretty unanalysable and never got seriously run up himself. That means a lot of his votes could be throways for alibis and the votes on him could be alibi generators too.

Muttoneer is not a good lynch today. Even if he is lying about being a hunter. After all there can't possibly be more than one more hunter out there can there? Muttoneer probably is a cannibal, maybe even the last cannibal, but now the cannibals have started eating cylons, we should leave him for the cylons to hunt until we have lynched more cylons. If he is a cannibal, good. If he is a hunter, he might take a cylon with him.

The same goes for Trespoe. I don't believe in the Crovax, those that jumped straight on it are probably Cylons that were spooked by the coincidence and were just waiting for a chance to take someone else down but got foiled because they didn't do their analysis first.

vote randakar

He backed off, but if he was innocent, he should have done the analysis before jumping on the wagon and not afterwards.

Official vote count, 13h 45min to deadline

trespoe - 5 - Kriszo, Yakman, Tornadoli, AOK.11, muttoneer
Jopi - 1 - randakar
dublish - 1 - trespoe
randakar - 1 - The Arch Mede

not voted - 8 - OrangeYoshi, Calamity, snoopdogg, dublish, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

Looking at hdk's votes it boils down to the following

non-Cylon: trespoe, snoopdogg
non-Cylons or cheap alibi gatherers: Kriszo, AoK, me
possible cylons, the rest.

Jumping on trespoe today smells of cylon. Kriszo, Yakman, Tornadoli, AOK.11, muttoneer SCRAMBLE.

We want a Cylon lynched, so Trespoe is a bad choice. Pick someone else, Cylons, its your hunt tonight, so you can always eat him if you really want him dead.

AOK has a miserably insignificant voting record. He would be an excellent smelly Cylon to run up if you think his early day throwaway was a cheap alibi.

vote randakar

He backed off, but if he was innocent, he should have done the analysis before jumping on the wagon and not afterwards.

Is that the best you have? Seriously?

Now, about the cannibals. I see a possibilities for Arch Mede, Dublish, Muttoneer, and maybe Kriszo. Kriszo was voted by Racz day 4, but was never in a real danger.

Your record is not entirely spotless either. You're still a possible cannibal.

You voting / arguing against dublish makes me doubt that though - dublish is the most likely cannibal in my book. If you are a cannibal and he turns out not to be one you're pretty much throwing the spotlight on yourself as a possible cannibal. I doubt you'd do that as a wolf. As a cannibal you'd try to get attention thrown on the other pack.

Looking at hdk's votes it boils down to the following

non-Cylon: trespoe, snoopdogg

I had snoopdogg as an unlikely cylon too but I have to concur with trespoe when he says that the vote hdk put on him didn't exactly put snoop in danger. Still, I wonder if there was another reason why I thought that. (Damn memory..)

@snoopdogg: Is there any other evidence you can think of why you would not be a cylon?

@trespoe, AM: What do you folks think of jopi, jacob-l, and torn?

@AOK: You're allegedly the best analyst in the game yet so far I have seen very little from you in the way of analysis. I know you're not completely engaged with this game but still it would be helpful if you could put up something. At least defend yourself..

edit:
the vote summary said:
Day 3

6h 43min to deadline

snoopdogg - 3 - sbr, Ciryandor, Raczynski
Emperor Walter - 3 - trespoe, randakar, the_hdk

AOK started subbing for Walter later that day. Would hdk vote a packmate in that situation? Hmn .. interesting.

Last edited: