• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And that isn't the most blatant set-up for a late snipe ever :rolleyes:

I don't want to snipe...
Anyway, I guess I should break the tie now. Now, who should I vote?
Arguments for:
vLN: If I vote him, and it turns out he is a wolf, then we can be quite sure that OY is a wolf too; if we find him to be a villager, then the likelyhood of OY being a clueless villager is increased.

muttoneer: I don't really know the case against him; but I doubt that a wolf would ask himself to be lynched (referring to vLN now) so maybe mutt is the better bet here.

The next person to post either vLN or mutt will be my vote.

Back!

Unvote jacob-lundgren
Vote von Loch Ness

Official vote count, 12min to deadline

von Loch Ness - 7 - von Loch Ness, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk, trespoe, Calamity, snoopdogg, randakar
muttoneer - 7 - The Arch Mede, dublish, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Kriszo, walrus, Tornadoli
OrangeYoshi - 3 - Jopi, muttoneer, sbr,
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

Thanks johho, I was just about to say that your last official votecount was wrong - and so was yoshi's.
We have 18 players, yoshi's count added up to 19..

if we find him to be a villager, then the likelyhood of OY being a clueless villager is increased.

Didn't we already confirm that I was a clueless villager who was lynching jonti for his (in my eyes) odd behavior and that I should've put a clause in my order to let vLN die and pushed leader-lynching jonti back a day?

Didn't we already confirm that I was a clueless villager who was lynching jonti for his (in my eyes) odd behavior and that I should've put a clause in my order to let vLN die and pushed leader-lynching jonti back a day?

No.

By the way, notice that muttoneer has his vote on OrangeYoshi, meaning that he will *very* likely snipe to vLN last minute. Just pointing this out, not sure what we should do.

No.

By the way, notice that muttoneer has his vote on OrangeYoshi, meaning that he will *very* likely snipe to vLN last minute. Just pointing this out, not sure what we should do.

And vLN has his vote on himself, doesn't he?

Thanks johho, I was just about to say that your last official votecount was wrong - and so was yoshi's.
We have 18 players, yoshi's count added up to 19..
What was wrong with it? Is the error still in there for the last one?

Interesting.

Unvote muttoneer, vote vLN.

TIEs are bad.

Final vote count

von Loch Ness - 8 - von Loch Ness, OrangeYoshi, the_hdk, trespoe, Calamity, snoopdogg, randakar, dublish
muttoneer - 6 - The Arch Mede, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, Kriszo, walrus, Tornadoli
OrangeYoshi - 3 - Jopi, muttoneer, sbr,
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - von Loch Ness, muttoneer

Eighth Day and Eighth Night

33290228.jpg

Doesn't he look a bit alien? Hm?​

Are you finished squabbling? Have you picked some new likely culprit? You have. Good. Have you also thought this through? Excellent. And you are really, really sure this time? Brilliant! Let's get it on!

And up in the gallows went van Loch Ness the pilot.

Not so brilliant after all.

The decimated squadron again performed better in the air than on the ground. Two boogies down and a supply ship sunk. Returning to base not much cheering and back slaps occured instead the pilots eyed eachother wearingly and with good cause it turned out since the remains of
"Max Cookies" the Cylon with a 6th sense was found torn into shreds and circuits. It almost looked like someone had tried to eat his cybernetic blue and hairy body.

You lynch von Loch Ness the villager.
The wolves ate the_hdk the spiritually attuned werewolf of the Cylon pack.

What exactly was the point of lynching von Loch Ness?
Why would a wolf EVER ask to be lynched?

Well, that sorta clears OY a bit more. Any ideas on leads?
For now,

Vote muttoneer

I'm not sure I will be available tomorrow to go on the computer, so consider this a placeholder vote.